Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Deeds in Bank/Inventory need their own Slot

Discussion in 'Release 14 Feedback' started by DavenRock, Jan 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DavenRock

DavenRock Avatar

The Banking system worked great for me, I would like to see them be easier to find in other cities. I couldn't find one in Braemar, or Kingsport. I find it more simple to run to a town crier, than running to the bank in owl's head. In the bank/inventory there is no way to discern the deed-related items from All-items and some items are harder to find without a way to limit what is seen in the bank, such as All items/equipment/consumables/etc. there should be a deeds section if they have deeds on them.

2. smack

smack Avatar

Yeah, perhaps a Housing tab, or put it in Decorations. Or just rename Decorations to Housing?

Heradite, Tahru and DavenRock [MGT] like this.
  3. DavenRock

DavenRock Avatar

great addition!

Tahru likes this.
  4. Leaders

Leaders Avatar

A safety deposit box for the deed and associated items would be pretty interesting.

5. OoOo lollie oOOo

OoOo lollie oOOo Avatar

I don't like having to carry them on me at all, should just be able to be kept in the bank with us never having to run to the bank to pull the things out.

Would be a massive bummer to accidentally sell them, which is possible to do with the way things sometimes get stuck in a mass selection (when you SHIFT-click a bunch of things).

6. Drocis the Devious

Drocis the Devious Avatar

I was thinking the same thing. I'd also like the ability to LOCK DOWN items like this at the account level. I don't want to accidentally delete or trade an item like a house deed.

I love the idea of a safety deposit box that is kept separately from all other items. Once I use my City Lot deed, I don't really have big plans to change it around on the fly.

DavenRock [MGT], Heradite and Tahru like this.
  7. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

Yes please. Pretty please with sugar on top.

DavenRock [MGT] and Tahru like this.
  8. Tahru

Tahru Avatar

I think houses do not belong in the inventory. There is already a mechanic to select a house that does not require dragging inventory onto it, so why not simplify everyone's life a little. It is not like carrying a house in your pocket makes sense in the first place.

9. DavenRock

DavenRock Avatar

Yes we all have a special place for our most important documents. Why not have a folder? or medieval breifcase made out of leather or something. A satchel instead of a backpack that holds documents/books/maps, etc. I think they should weigh .01 but that's me :D

Tahru likes this.
  10. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

there IS a filter type Lot and lot deeds are all you see, type Royal and Royal founder stuff is all you see, type city and city deeds, not all that hard no need for more tabs, use the tools you have provided for you.

DavenRock [MGT] likes this.
  11. DavenRock

DavenRock Avatar

Good point, user-friendliness is what we're going for, if you consider a search field better than a new tab then that's entirely ok. I'm just saying for in terms of the future, if we're talking about deeds, that's important stuff.

A search field does prevent the user from straying to different items to easily.

Tahru likes this.
  12. OoOo lollie oOOo

OoOo lollie oOOo Avatar

I'd like some way to prevent sales (or deletions) of certain items - either by placing items into a lockbox (separate bag in your inventory, if only separate bags would contain items and not also show them in main inventory), or with a right-click action where you choose some command like "save item" and this item now cannot be sold or deleted (unless you right-click it again and choose "unsave item")..

Tahru likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.