Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Dev+ server can has auto level for testing?

Discussion in 'Release 14 Feedback' started by mike11, Jan 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike11

mike11 Avatar

I would like to request that either the test server and/or the regular server can have the option to auto level.

This will be very beneficial, for testing it will give much, much better quality feedback. At least for a temporary time, now that so many new abilities are in game it is a good time.

Also it will reveal discrepancy in power between low and high level players so that this factor can be better analysed. In some cases it might be better for players to be auto-balanced are something so that more "fair" combat can be achieved?

cheers

Brandonavellano, Tahru and Espada like this.
  2. Arkah EMPstrike

Arkah EMPstrike Avatar

If you build it, it'll be used. by everyone. People will auto level 10 levels at a time, most probably just level to max level with no intention to test, and the actual process of leveling will go untested

Weins201 likes this.
  3. mike11

mike11 Avatar

thats a good thing IMO.
    Its being realistic.
    Sent from my GT-S5690M using Tapatalk 2

4. Tahru

Tahru Avatar

Nothing wrong with having insanely easy leveling by reducing the experience requirements just for Dev+ QA server.

5. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

NO -- NONONNONONNNONONO

They made it so insanely difficult because people whined about people having time and leveling SOOO much and now???

Dev+ and QU is about 2 days no need to be high leveled for them, GO explore - EXPLORE, find the bugs.

Do not tell me you cant go certain places, I have walked EVERYWHERE and already have my Hennin which is surrounded by hardest MOBs out there, yeah I died a few time but hey.

Learn to PLAY the game, if you want to level learn where / what to fight to gain best.

there is NO need to just pick level 100 as that is what will happen if allowed and as stated ALOT will go untested.

Brandonavellano likes this.
  6. Tahru

Tahru Avatar

Take a chill pill, we are talking about the Dev+ QA server that we only get to use for 2 days. It does not even count.

7. mike11

mike11 Avatar

i wish to only further test the abilities which are new. i dont think that we should invest 2 or more days (and on test server no less) just to access the higher skills.

Sent from my GT-S5690M using Tapatalk 2

8. Brandonavellano

Brandonavellano Avatar

I see mike11 point of view, i maybe suggest.... if you want to do that maybe get the Single Player Mode on and have a test of the auto scaling alone with the world :) win win situation i guess weins201?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.