Disruption of Events in PvP POT's...

Discussion in 'Housing & Lots' started by Cupid, Jun 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blaquerogue

blaquerogue Avatar

ok respect is back now ;) no need to look over shoulder now i got better things to do :)

2. blaquerogue

blaquerogue Avatar

or do i??????.............................

3. E n v y

E n v y Avatar

Just to make my position and that of my guild perfectly clear to everyone once we are well past the wipe.

If you are holding an event in a PvP PoT.......expect us. I care not if you cry.

4. Sciamano

Sciamano Avatar

I am just going to voice my opinion seeing as I know some devs are reading this. I will not continue to post due to the direction this post is headed.

Personally, I am in favor of Player solutions here. I enjoy the idea of a sandbox game where players make the game. I enjoy the concept of Violation being an anti pker being called in to run me off. I enjoy the idea of people hiring me to crash OR defend an event, to assassinate a target or to protect a VIP. I want to PVP not PVE. Hired guards are NPC's. They are not players. That being said, if the devs truly felt NPC guards were the best thing for the game and that was the direction they wanted to see this game go in I wouldn't quit over it as long as they did it reasonably.

As easily as I will be hired to assassinate a target or attack an event we could be hired to play defensive as well. Also, the very first time I fulfilled an assassination at the EVL event Turin and Para kept me perma dead and anytime I came in sight of the stadium they had already found me on were stuck on me until I died. It didn't matter if I was stealthed, they played well and locked me down. My two cents are that player guards *can* and *should* be the solution.

5. Cinderella

Cinderella Avatar

Please forgive me for not responding earlier as I am not a PVPer and don't feel the need to read threads about it. I am a person that loves the truth. I hate anyone who feels the need to lie about events. To me lying involves not telling the whole story. As is the case of Violation. Parts of the story has been left out. I don't know how a person can post like you are entirely clueless about situations. I know that you did not forget about the time that I came to OOV auction in Brittany. Brittany is not a PVP town. I was invited to attend your auction by other players that were there. I was happy to support OOV. Instead I got killed there by Doc Holiday and your brother Sciamanto. Why would they even think of killing me? I am not a PVPer. I did not know that I was PVP tagged. It must to have been due to my healing other players. I was sitting on the ground. The next thing I know is that I was killed. WHY? You have to know the reason. Yes, you came out and spoke against it to make it look like you were not involved.

To My Great SOTA supporters, Violation can do one thing to help and that is to quit his behavior in going behind the scenes to make these things happen. Please remember also watch a man's actions compared to his word. You may find out information that you did not even know. Yes, I was glad to place several bounties on Doc Holiday and Sciamanto's heads for lowering themselves to kill a woman who doesn't even do PVP. So not only will they ruin your guild's activities they also ruin their own activities.

6. Ravicus Sales

Ravicus Sales Avatar

I think this is a good point, and another flaw in the blue healer/attacker idea. She states she did not know she was flagged and I can understand from a pve point that it would be a bad experience. She found out the hard way that you can insta flag without removing protection from the oracle. Now for her being killed by others after she was flagged is another topic. They did not know (I assume at least) that you did not want to be flagged. But being that you where healing I suppose they took that as a threat, and seen your pvp tag and ended the threat. I cannot see Violation attacking you for no reason. The blue healer system is a bad Idea and never should have been implemented in my opinion. Others may have a different opinion and that is ok.

7. Rufus D`Asperdi

Rufus D`Asperdi Avatar

Because they could.

8. blaquerogue

blaquerogue Avatar

You were flagged since you healed others, that were fighting Sciamano and Roper. Basically you were helping them try and beat the two. I was there as well, i saw all the smack you talked. Violation did not set you up, you set yourself up by talking all the smack you were that night. If you want the truth, there it is... I was there and i saw everything transpire. Im not going to let you call out someone for something you assume, when in all actuality you were just as much at fault. You can argue that all you want but i was there and so were many others we all saw it. You should know that if you heal a PVP you automatically become PVP, i could have healed Sciamano or Roper if i wanted but i did not since that was not my battle to fight. So to all theSOTA people out there make sure you get the full story from each side before making any conclusions on what is truth and not. In fact you came back about 2 or 3 times unflagged still talking smack. Chalk it off as a learning experience dont heal pvp if you dont wan to be pvp. I was pvp flagged and no one killed me, i got hit by some chain lightening but that was it, it killed me one time as well. The difference between me and others that complain about PVP is that im used to dieing, its no big deal, get used to it if your going to be any part of PVP.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2016
  9. Cinderella

Cinderella Avatar

No, they said that it was because I had the Serenite Guild Name. That is why they killed me. I am proud of it and proud that I left Vengenance. That is the way it has been. Doc Holiday and little brother, Sciamanto try to kill anyone that they see from Serenite. They don't care what the event is, they will disrupt it. It is really bad that you are going to attend an event that is in a PVP zone just to watch and we get slaughtered. Someone has to do Vengenace's dirty work. Doc Holiday and little brother, Sciamanto do the deed and their brother comes out thinking he smells like a rose. Just like Vengenance acting like he did not know what was going on in this thread. LOL He knew very well. One thing though, I admit when I pay someone for a hit rather than hide behind someone else. Players can't be that stupid to believe what certain people post here can they? BTW, William Serenite is a great Guild Leader and Man. He does not lie or twist the truth. So if you get rid of Vengeance, Doc Holiday, and Sciamanto, you will have the problem solved. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out. Some players hold grudges for others that leave their guild. The last that I knew, I bought my membership. Our motto is if you are happy somewhere else then we want that for others. It is your game.

Vox Aquila likes this.
  10. blaquerogue

blaquerogue Avatar

do you know the backstory of why they were attacked? I do! To each thier own. You just sound like your mad about being pkd, its understandable. How many times was Serenite told all their guild will be killed?? Thats not my fight, but everyone knew that Serenite was going to be hunted. Did you not know that??? Being in Serenite?

margaritte and Ravicus Sales like this.
  11. Cinderella

Cinderella Avatar

OMG get real. I was talking to someone on Teamspeak and telling them about the auction. I did not even have my player page up because I had to leave it a minute to connect to teamspeak. You are bold face lying and you are "Quoting" the Bible. I was not there when they fought Doc Holiday and Sciamano. I ordered the hit after they killed me. Do you want me to bring on who I hired and did the hits that day? They will tell you that I was not there when they went to do the hits. Maybe Doc Holiday and Schiamanto feel great that they got to kill me and it was easy. You have a very overactive imagination. I really don't care how many times they kill me. Being in Serenite is worth it. I am just telling others who the players are that cause the problems at events. I love my Guild Serenite. BTW, who has it out for us? Violation because we decided that we did not like his guild. Crybaby.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2016
  12. Berek

Berek Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Nice to see you as a new person here Lady Cinderella, welcome! Please know that we don't personally attack each other in this community. RPing, PVPing, and even PKing activities are entirely separate discussions we can have in the forums, but they do not mix with personal attacks, insults, and 1-on-1 arguments. Take those to PM. There have been problems with this thread for awhile not well before your posts, so it's not just you.

Closing the thread down as this topic has well worn out its welcome in the forums.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.