Do people group?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MightyUnclean, Jul 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MightyUnclean

MightyUnclean Avatar

Hey guys,

I'm OMW back to SotA as soon as they fix a bug that keeps crashing the client. Anyway, do people group much in the game now for PvE? Is there any reason to? Any group content?

Thanks!

Acred and Leelu like this.
  2. Roycestein Kaelstrom

Roycestein Kaelstrom Avatar

You can kill things much faster and also get bonus from being in group.

Once the ice is broken, grouping with people can be lots of fun and make some tedious grinding more bearable.

The dungeon "the Rise" would be one of the end high end content that needs a group to survive.

3. Anvar

Anvar Avatar

The client crash bugs are nearly squashed, hardly crashes atall now !

4. MightyUnclean

MightyUnclean Avatar

OK, that's good news that there is group content. In practice, do people actually group much? Or is it like WoW, where everyone is off soloing and hanging out in their "garrison?"

5. MightyUnclean

MightyUnclean Avatar

I'm experiencing a known one where double-clicking on the character creation mirror crashes the game. :(

6. Anvar

Anvar Avatar

Ahh yeah just keep trying, happened to everyone I know except me some once some several times. Eventually it works :)

I instead crashed 3 times exiting the zone via the gate, but then didnt crash again till today !

Acred likes this.
  7. Damian Killingsworth

Damian Killingsworth Avatar

Yes. For the initial grind phase, really the most efficient way to do this is friends only online or single player online. But that's not as fun as playing sota as a true mmo.
    I always like to play multiplayer online. So on this mode I find that the one skull scenes are over crowded and the three skull scenes are to hard to solo before level 30 or so.
    What I have been found is going to one skulls, if it is too crowded I'll just start inviting people to a party. One in four will accept. Then I bring the party to a more difficult scene. It's way more fun, easier to stay alive because of cross healing, and you can divy up resources to suit your goals. I reccomending grouping and partying.

8. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

@Mighty clean, when I get back home. Hit me up any time to group. No one has to go it alone in sota;). I'll be back home after the 23rd. Welcome back:)

9. Enziet

Enziet Avatar

I would suggest joining a guild. I know of a few big name guilds that are starting up here in SotA, and it really wouldn't hurt to put in an application with them :) As for random groups. I haven't experienced many yet. A few for sure though, once I was already in some of the more difficult zones, I've been thrown an invite or two.

Acred likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.