Does anyone know how to copy/paste the in game bank inventory list?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sea Hunter, Jul 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sea Hunter

Sea Hunter Avatar

This one comes from the Looney Bin Folks!
    Not sure where to even post this...

I have a huge list of stuff in the bank that I want to turn into a organized inventory list on a spreadsheet or plain old document that I can cut and paste parts of it into a forum post if needed. I am/can use/using Google Doc/Sheets or Office Word/Excel.

But this typing out the list manually is taking me forever!...:( Slow typing skills!
    So far I am doing about 150-200 items per day to the list with the amount of free time I have.

Even tried a voice dictation software program I have . Not working out to well due to punctuation errors and misspelling issues. Get more done by typing.

Anyone who knows how to copy/paste the in-game bank inventory to a spreadsheet or word/google document I would be very very much in debt if you could share that information with me.

If not possible, then I would be willing to provide screen shots of the bank inventory (7000 + items) and share a Google Doc/Sheet with you so maybe we could work on it together. Also willing to work out some form of compensation for your time. In-game gold or an in game item I might have that you would like, or maybe some COTO? Or even possibly a Physical Reward or two that I have coming from a couple RF duke pledge accounts?

Time Lord, DeadnGone and Daigoji Gai like this.
  2. Complicationatbirth

Complicationatbirth Avatar

Try https://www.free-ocr.com/

This was my test done on it, took a couple of seconds
    Blank Book
    Boar Head [47]
    v Bone Needle
    ,, Bovine Meat [38]
    Brown Cap Mushroom [71]
    )4 Bundle of Feathers [61]
    a‘ Butter [3]
    Carrot [2,863]
    Carrot [48]

Image I used of my text.
    https://imgur.com/a/bhWFUzB

as you can see the icons look like characters and may come across, so probably best just to capture the text in a screenshot. Also edit the screenshot real quick to make it easier.

Oh and you can copy and paste these into a google doc.

Time Lord, Lained, Spoon and 4 others like this.
  3. Daigoji Gai

Daigoji Gai Avatar

I simply wanted to bump this because I chuckled while reading it and I feel a debate in my head going on that is leaning towards describing this as a batisht amazeballs request.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 18, 2018
    Time Lord, Mishras and DeadnGone like this.
  4. DeadnGone

DeadnGone Avatar

My OCD heart hears you loud and clear, lol. Though I type most everything nowadays but I've already got a lot on my plate. Was interested in the replies/programs offered hah because that would be awesome. So far, I've only seen screenshots for inventories. Would be nice to have a "convert to text document" option on your inventory tab, be it personal inventory or bank or any container for that matter, especially if you have a problem looting everything! :eek:

Daigoji Gai likes this.
  5. Sea Hunter

Sea Hunter Avatar

Brother Complicationatbirth!

You are a God!

Thank you very much, I am now moving along a lightning bolt speed!

SaZAAAAM!

Spoon likes this.
  6. Mugly Wumple

Mugly Wumple Avatar

I've used screen capture followed by Optical Character Recognition (OCR) many times. There are both web and stand-alone programs for OCR and screen capture. Tweaking capture resolution and OCR settings can vastly increase success rate.

Brugas likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.