Efficient ways to use stealth

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Snikorts, May 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snikorts

Snikorts Avatar

How do you incorporate stealth in your combat deck? There are two skill trees (moon and subterfuge) that seems to do the same thing just one performs it through physical hiding while other does the same with magic.
    Which one is better and how do you use it?
    It seems quite inefficient because you cant perform stealth or hiding only once before fight and theoretically get some damage bonus in a first blow.

Last edited: May 7, 2017
    Time Lord likes this.
  2. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

I am not an expert on this but I'm enjoying the moon magic spells. Being able to walk while invisible is fun. I was really hoping it would be in this game for a friend of mine. I use cocoon of night a little if I happen to get under cover from the enemies and I get a few quick little heals that help to save my low health from killing me. So to me the two trees could be too similar. Moon magic is seeming more like the way of a rogue or thief ;) I just started working it recently tho, but it is fun so far to mess around with ;)

Time Lord likes this.
  3. Snikorts

Snikorts Avatar

cocoon is usable spell in a battle just can't figure out how to use hiding/stealth in PVE combat.

Time Lord likes this.
  4. Time Lord

Time Lord Avatar

I really want to see some answers on this :)
    [​IMG]
    *Readies the Popcorn for More*

Stealth is something I've been wondering about for a while now if there's been any changes and how best people are using it.
    :rolleyes:~Time Lord~:D

Snikorts likes this.
  5. Stundorn

Stundorn Avatar

Shadowwalk is or was supposed to reduce aggro, but there is no such mechanic.
    I think it's to sneak and backstab in PvP, but onxe you are revealed you need to run away and find a save Spot to hide again.
    I am using Moonmgaic here and there.
    I have a Deck for Wilderness Harvesting with charm animal, what can be used to deaggro Wolfs in the Forests.
    Blessing is powerfull against undead Mages. Moonbeams can be used to silence Mages and Archers when fighting a Melee. I like the ne Meteor Shower, always use it as a DoT.

Shadowwalk is something i use for RP and because i like to be invisible and suddenly appear or disappear to a "scene" (of roleplayers or socializing people)
    Appearing with the AoE Heal it's a cool effect.

Time Lord and Snikorts like this.
  6. Snikorts

Snikorts Avatar

Ok, so it seems that stealth is "under construction" atm.

Time Lord likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.