Episode 2 access in bundles

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dayero, Oct 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dayero

dayero Avatar

hi, everyone

First of all i'd like to say I really lucked out with their decision to add EP2 access to the bundles, because I held of on buying EP2 access and now got it for free basically.
    I think it is a very nice freebie to those who invested money - often a lot of money - in the bundles.

But I fear there is quite a large group of people with bundles who already bought EP2 access before this was announced. Do they get anything extra? Otherwise this would be really lame, making their purchase worthless before they got anything out of it at all.

I think it would be fair to give them a compensation in COTOS or upgrade their bundle by one level if it is a low level one - say if the next level is <$30 away.

2. Anvar

Anvar Avatar

Agreed, would seem only fair to do that for those that bought the ep2 upgrade.

3. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

I have an idea. How about since some already bought episode 2 and it's included that they get to gift the extra episode 2 access to someone? That would really be so wonderful.

4. Afia Ashanti

Afia Ashanti Avatar

But will that EP 2 access be updated to my account, i bought it with a bundle like 2 years ago ?

yinki2 likes this.
  5. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

If episode 2 access was included with your bundle tier you will get it. For example I bought a pledge tier that includes it in 2013. I'm sure I won't see a notification of it but I will get it because it was part of my pledge tier incentives that I'm getting.

6. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

I feel really stupid now for buying episode 2 access for my second account.

Jaesun likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.