Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Error while crafting Harpsichord

Discussion in 'Crafting, Harvesting, Salvage, & Agriculture' started by Azhai, Apr 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Azhai

Azhai Avatar

4/30/2018 10:57 PM
    Title: Error while crafting Harpsichord

Reproduction Rate:Allways

Blocker? Hinders crafting a Harpsichord, but not general progress

Details:

While i tried to craft a Harpsichord, after the progress bar reached 100%, an error message appears saying "A problem occurred while crafting. please try again later.". The list of components on the crafting station part of the crafting window turn red. After I confirm the error message the crafting window remains open and I can click "Craft" again, which restarts the crafting process. But now, when the progress bar reaches 100%, the crafting window just closes itself, without an error message. Also the components are missing from the inventory, but reappear there after I leave town, enter a basement or log out and in.

A suspicion of mine is, that this is a consequence of the current stacking bug, as all components I try to use for building the Harpsichord have been crafted by myself and did not stack.

Steps to Reproduce:
    1. Learn the recipe for a Harpsichord
    2. Get recips, tools and sufficient raw materials to craft 22 Coils of Copper Wire, 32 Pine Boards and 12 Iron Bindings.
    3. Craft those Compnents mentioned under 2. and see that they not stack in your inventory.
    4. Try to craft the Harpsichord
    5. Read the error message.
    6. Try to craft the Harpsichord again
    7. See that the crafting window closed and that the components are missing from your inventory
    8. Change scene (e.g. leave current town or enter/leave a basement) or log out and in.
    9. See that the missing components reapeared in your inventory

User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790 CPU @ 3.60GHz (8) System RAM: 32709
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 GPU RAM: 3949
    SotA.Win.64.770.Date.04.30.18
    Area: POT_forest_metropolis_02_template/Crossroads
    Area Display Name: Crossroads
    Loc: (-23.3, 37.1, -175.5)
    Debug: UE9UX2ZvcmVzdF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAyX3RlbXBsYXRlfENyb3Nzcm9hZHN8KC0yMy4yODUsIDM3LjExMiwgLTE3NS40OTUpfCgwLCAtMC43MDcsIDAsIDAuNzA3KXwtMTA4LjExM3wzMy41NDk1fDE1LjU3ODE3

2. Azhai

Azhai Avatar

Works now, after today's patch(es).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.