Feedback on QA 1563 Treasure Maps!

Discussion in 'Player Test Environment (QA Server) Feedback' started by Gwendolyn Obscuro, Oct 4, 2023.

1. DavidDC

DavidDC Programmer Moderator SOTA Developer

What do you mean by the loot is not random? It should be random everything. I haven't added loot yet to the pvp chest much which could be why you are seeing the same kind of stuff?
    Also did you get the first bug in other maps also or just libris? Ill check that one out

2. DavidDC

DavidDC Programmer Moderator SOTA Developer

I thought about making the maps deco but we would end up with just too many. It wouldn't be good for performance and would break current treasure map behaviors and complicate things alot code wise. Overall was not worth it but we never know in a futur if we find some light way to do it.

Belladonna Rose likes this.
  3. Belladonna Rose

Belladonna Rose Bug Hunter

I was only able to complete one pvp map. I meant the loot on the others that i could do. I was getting the same loot from like maps i had already done. I have done Shaminian Hills 3 times and was the same loot in the chest.
    And like i said i was only able to do one pvp as the one in Libris broke. I hit the chest. The spawn showed up by the time i got done killing the waves and went back to the chest it would not either pop up above ground or allow me to continue to dig for it. I got the timer thing but no chest showed up. So yeah might want to check that one. Spent the rest of the day trying to decipher the maps to see which went with what map. I think i got them figured out but was too tired to go looking. LOL. Still got two maps to figure out on the Decrepit ones and/or find the ones i am missing.
    All in all aside from some minor anxiety I am loving it

4. Belladonna Rose

Well one thing that might work...is like the atlas book we currently have. Be able to put the maps in a book like that and it can be used as book display. Less intrusive to deco load and such. So basically it would be like a container that looks like a book. LOL. Store the maps in there as completed maps. Would not hold non completed maps. Just an idea

FrostII likes this.
  5. Morkin

Morkin Bug Hunter

When I do a treasure hunt, I found the chest. With the chest, the spawn of the opponents came at the same time, so I could see the chest all the time i kill the opponents. I don't have to dig again for the chest. Bella, it looks like you have a curse on you:-(

Last edited: Oct 13, 2023
    Belladonna Rose likes this.
  6. Belladonna Rose

You could be right. I have had nothing but issues with this whole thing. LOL

7. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

Use of lemon is a nice addition.

ConjurerDragon and FrostII like this.
  8. Flair

Flair Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

frost and i went over and tackled some of these for ourselves and had a blast with them. So far i could not produce bellas bug though but i did have to wait till a certain point before the chest would appear almost like a certain number of mobs had to be killed before the chest showed up.

Belladonna Rose and FrostII like this.