Feedback QA Build 1406 is up (Base R107 build) Directive

Discussion in 'Player Test Environment (QA Server) Feedback' started by Anpu, Oct 22, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

Killed the Twin Trolls, harvested cotton, tree ore nodes, did the daily letter quest, planted pumpkins in my basement, salvaged items. Also placed a Village lot marker, claimed a lot and placed a village home in my town. Created a new character, completed the Battle of Soalce Bridge. Completed 2 quests in the Solace Bridge Outskirts.

So far everything was working as expected. Hopefully a few more people might do a few more basic tests. :crosses fingers:

Last edited: Oct 22, 2022
  2. Fuzzy Lark

Fuzzy Lark Avatar

Greetings
    Tested some mundane stuff on QA. Harvested 40 plants, Planted 20 Cotton seeds and 20 Mandrake seeds, watered all with no problem. Tested falling from height, took some damage on the high falls and no damage on the medium falls. Swam across the bay. Used sign post teleport to custom sign post location. Will test more later.

Ravalox and Anpu like this.
  3. Gwendolyn Obscuro

Gwendolyn Obscuro Bug Hunter

Put a house in property manager, bought a coto store house and placed on the lot. Added a couple pieces of deco. Got the tamer 3 day buff, killed some random stuff and harvested a few trees. Bought something from a player vendor. All seemed normal.

4. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings all
    I teleported to zone and tested fishing in one of the 2 designated fishing towns. Was lucky enough to get 6 low level trophy fishes all level 3 and 4. Recalled to home and moved my village size crafting and agriculture lot to the property manager, unclaimed the lot, moved the marker left and right and placed it a few feet of of were it was. Then re-claimed the lot and moved the crafting and agricultural lot back. All was as it should be. Seems to be very stable, no crash to desktop and no speed issues.

Computer specs are:
    MacBook Pro 2.8ghz i7 with 16 gig ram, 500 gig ssd, Intel Iris Plus Graphics 655 1536 MB, running Catalina (10.15.7

5. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

I went on QA as well. Tried various things. Bought a couple of city houses, put my Inn in property manager, then upgraded the town pa tax free deed I have to a city and tried the houses on it. Fought some battles. Didn't quite know what else to test and didn't see anyone else on so I logged off. Just hoping all will be well since me and Baldrith did some new things to Wizards Rest.

Ravalox likes this.
  6. Fiero Steele

Fiero Steele Avatar

Fingers crossed! And toes! Did some major deco work again and hope that it survives r107. Could be a t-shirt logo, "r107 and all went well".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.