FFFD Dungeon Fishing League

Discussion in 'Recurring Player Events' started by Flair, Oct 25, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flair

Flair Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

I think I finally have the dungeon rebuilt after the dark times so let's fish a bit.
    You can find my dungeon in Duanor on any street sign listed as Flair's Famous
    Fishing Dungeon. When you go into the foyer you will see a drop off area to the right and a vendor that sells your common supplies needed for any fisher.

This time you will be chasing Lava, Fetid and Fresh fish. Prizes are as follows - Largest Combined Length of all 3 types of fish [700 cotos][fish finder cloak], Largest Fetid Fish [fetid dungeon fishing grotto] , Largest Fresh fish [Fresh water fishing grotto], Largest Lava Fish [300 cotos]. More prizes are being added.

As always there are currently at least 3 quests which have been totally reworked. If you follow the directions and submit all quests properly there is a small prize in it and I might offer something to first person to finish them all correctly. *donated by Robert Frost 500k gold each to the first 2 folks who correctly solve and submit all 4 quests*

Of course I will try to include my famous booby prizes and we will have some trophies for the prize winners as well as anyone who turns in one of each kind of fish, so even if you don't win please turn in a trophy fish from each water type. Also remember you can only win one category.

The contest will run beginning on 28 Oct 2022 @5pm Central to 01 Nov 2022 @5pm Central and I will tally it up and announce the winners. Good Luck all!!
    Flair Minamoto

Last edited: Oct 27, 2022
  2. Fiero Steele

Fiero Steele Avatar

Booby prices? Darn! Where are those coconuts when you need them? Wish they were dyeable, would have the dutch colors, red, white and blue, wait! Those are 3 color's! Now I need a 3rd coconut that I can dye, but where to place it?

3. Winfield

Winfield Legend of the Hearth

WOW !!! I just visited again. It's Huge! Now, where is the best fishing log for me to take a nap?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Flair

Yeah we are 1103 pts now. with like well over 107 or something fishing rooms. i have to count again because of the dark times. Come join us this weekend for some fun.

Mhtic700R, FrostII and Winfield like this.
  5. Flair

added another batch of coto donated by dorn slate to the prize pool as well as 1 million gold prize to the quest section to be split by the first 2 folks to correctly complete all the quests in the dungeon.

ioSelect, Mhtic700R, FrostII and 3 others like this.
  6. Flair

Thank you everyone for coming out and testing and exploring my dungeon. I would also like to thank the folks who gave some prizes and things to me to help out, my guild, and Laz and Jack for thier stream from inside the dungeon as well as Winstons guest appearance.

Your winner with a combined length of 11.226 is Carpe Noctem. She caught a nice arapaima 3.349, a Small King Salmon 1.836, and a Plesiosaurus 6.041 to win the Fish Finder cloak and 700 COTOS. Largest fetid was Rook Strife with a Arapaima 3.599 to win the fetid fishing dungeon room. The largest fresh was Pranksterfanfan with a Large King Salmon 2.421 to win the fresh fishing room. The Largest Lava Fish was Asmodi M'Hul with a monster Plesiosaurus 6.201 to win the 300 cotos.

The booby prizes for the smallest submitted over length go to Jack SinAssist with an overall combined length of 2.960. He won a booby prize trophy. The most fishing booby prizes completed was Carpe Noctem who won a booby prize trophy. Carpe Noctem also completed a fishing quest for bonus prizes.

The winners of the two 500k quest prizes were Justyn and Carpe Noctem who each correctly completed all 4 adventuring quests currently in the dungeon. The quests will remain up for those who wish to either finish or try them out. There were several folks who at least completed one quest.

I hope you all enjoyed the contest and I can't wait to do it again. Please stop by the dungeon anytime and try out the 4 quests that are in there so far with more to come.
    Results can be found here : here

~Flair Minamoto

Last edited: Nov 2, 2022
  7. FrostII

FrostII Bug Hunter

Another great contest, @Flair !
    How soon can we expect another one ?

Flair and jrs99 like this.
  8. jrs99

jrs99 Bug Hunter

Carpe Noctem Diem, Flair and FrostII like this.
  9. Jack SinAssist

Jack SinAssist Avatar

My goal was accomplished!

FrostII and Flair like this.
  10. FrostII

FrostII Bug Hunter

??

11. Flair

he won the booby prize trophy...

FrostII likes this.
  12. Proudfoot Underhill

Proudfoot Underhill Avatar

Arrr! Be right there! Need a Cloak!

PS: Is the contest for the Fishfinder Cloak still running tho?

Last edited: Dec 2, 2022
    FrostII likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.