FFFD in Isle of Light - Troll Dungeon Fight and Fish Halloween Bash

Discussion in 'One-Time Player Events' started by Flair, Sep 27, 2023.

1. Flair

Flair Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

Ok so we had another crazy idea idea and now we are doing it again. @Master Kush has a most excellent troll dungeon with some fishing mixed it (now with 22 fetid and 2 fresh water rooms}. So here is your mission this time:
    • 1. Go to Isle of Light and teleport into Abandoned mine Fight and Fish. Zone into the dungeon you find there.
    • 2. Find Flair Minamoto and request a uniform. You will be provided with a bag containing a themed uniform. Inside you will find what you are REQUIRED to wear. Your necklace, rings, cloak, and weapons are up to you alone but you MUST wear everything you find in that bag or your fish doesn't count. Yes they are dyed and yes I will be checking so no cheating please. You must present yourself to Flair to receive your fishing license!!!
    • 3. After you are properly outfitted you will be instructed to join one of two parties based on your uniform. This will be your "team" for the contest. Once you are cleared to fish you can them make your way through the trolls to the fishing areas. I suggest moving around and working together. We should have parties going in alt-f and have rezzers around if they are needed.
    • 4. The contest lasts 3 hour's total on Saturday 14October2023 from Noon-3pm NBT or central. The in game dates will be announced through out the contest and they must have the Isle of Light on them and be caught inside the troll dungeon and turned in it time to count toward the prize.
    • 5. Prizes are as follows: Whomever catches the largest fish caught during the contest will win [please see post below with prize contents] . There will be trophies for everyone that manages to safely get a trophy fish into the turn in chest in time. I will also have one booby prize and trophy chosen at random from everyone who does not win a prize during the contest. *THERE IS ALSO A BONUS TO THE ENTIRE TEAM THAT TURNS IN THE LARGEST FISH TOTAL LENGTH* (chance folks could donate more prizes if anyone else wants to donate etc. I will update the post.)
    • 6. This wild crazy ride will be on Flair's stream here. Please drop in and say hi or watch the crazy fun. We will also be in the shroud of the avatar main discord voice server for those who wish to join in the sillyness. Fun will be had by all I am sure of it.

2. Flair

Main Prize
    [​IMG]

Booby Prize
    [​IMG]

Team Bonus Prize
    [​IMG]

If you have prize donations please mail them to Flair Minamoto in game and flagged for troll fight and fish

Last edited: Sep 29, 2023
    vulcanjedi and Avatars Radio like this.
  3. Avatars Radio

Announcing during the Local News :)

FrostII and vulcanjedi like this.
  4. Flair

Results are in HERE
    Robert Frost won with a 2.893 arapaima
    Booby prize went to Strider Green with a 1.811 longnose gar
    Knightrider won the bonus house prize of a ornate shogun village pavillion

TEAM MARIO WON THE BONUS COTOS
    much much fun was had by all and the stream will be archive on my youtube channel HERE if anyone wants to go back and watch it
    [​IMG]

5. Winfield

Winfield Legend of the Hearth

I watched a bit of your YouTube recording. That looked like a lot of fun. It was well organized and I loved the costumes.

FISH!!

Flair and FrostII like this.
  6. Avatars Radio

Congrats!!!

FrostII likes this.