Fishes vs Horses

Discussion in 'Archived Topics' started by Mugly Wumple, Apr 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mugly Wumple

Mugly Wumple Avatar

I propose a Fishes vs Horses battle, similar to the Fred vs Bob war of UO. SotA is not UO; things work differently. The SotA version I propose is as follows:
    - A one time event such as a weekend.
    - A new character is available on the Choose Character screen. One can Choose A fish name Wanda or a horse named Mr. Ed. Each comes with appropriate armor, weapon and costume.
    - Let the battle begin. Resurrection timeout is 30 minutes.
    - At event end the side with the most kills gets to keep the costume.

Obviously something like this could be disruptive and potentially abusive in current lands.

- I'd thus additionally propose that this be used as the opening event to Episode 2 lands.

2. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

Of note, several player owned towns now have a no ransom, when in PvP. Could have that event there for anyone to participate in.

3. craftymethod

craftymethod Avatar

Can we can pause a moment and consider the utter terror the NPC's in Novia must experience knowing about such a battle by the outlanders?

[​IMG]

4. Turk Key

Turk Key Avatar

I am really suspicious of this proposal. When frogs suggest a fight between horses and their competitors (the fishes) there must be some hidden agenda. Next thing you know will be a suggestion for gators vs sharks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.