Fishy Feedback ><8>

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Sonja, Jul 16, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sonja

Sonja Avatar

Greetings!

After hosting multiple fishy events in Britannia there's a few little issues and ideas shared with me that may help make fishing more interesting and fun. :)
    • With only two decimal places in the fishy sizes, it's resulting in multiple ties in the record books. Fishers have told me that the fishies actually have more digits we just can't see them. Maybe the fishies could display three decimal places instead of two?
    • I have a Swamp biome town with a lot of water, both ponds and rivers, that can't be fished. The exact same bodies of water can be fished in other towns, so it's fairly disappointing. I've been told it's because the water is too shallow, but since the same bodies of water may be fished in other towns maybe that could be fixed for Swamp biomes? Another suggestion that's been made is that Swamp biomes should probably be fetid water by default.
    • Would it be possible to lay fishies out on the docks of towns for people to look at? I'm not sure if the dock in Swamp towns has extra issues, but the things I can put on my dock are very, very limited compared to other docks I've seen. I can't even put the fishing statues on my dock. I've always wanted to display the largest fishies from events on the docks for everybody to be able to easily see the current leaders.
    • The big one I hear a lot from fishers is treasure maps and love letters in bottles that both lead to hidden treasure chests or loot. I've done this before for events myself, but it was a lot of work to do it by hand. If it was all automated that'd be super, super neat! ❤
    • It'd be more fun and interesting if some of the clothing fished up was more rare and had special labels on it, like maybe, "pirate," clothing, which could be collected to make a complete sets of pirate clothing for both men and women. ❤
    It's very, very late, I'm tired and need to start getting ready for bed. I'm not sure I'm recalling all the issues I've experienced or ideas that've been shared with me over the years, but I'll add more if I can recall them later.

Yours truly,

Governor Sonja Solar

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.