Fought with a group tonight......

Discussion in 'Skills and Combat' started by Haz, Aug 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Haz

Haz Avatar

and I find I know nothing about how to judge how well I contributed, how exp points and loot is split, etc.

One of the guys (nice group of folks btw) seemed to know something, made comments about how well the aimed shot was doing, but I have no idea.

Anyone got the low down??

2. Roper Docholiday

Roper Docholiday Avatar

you rocked haz. the only way one can tell that i know of right now is watch when your hit strikes and see how much the number that floats up is. that and it seemed where i was putting up consistently low numbers when your arrows hit it had a much bigger number. all in all ill run with you any time

3. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Haz also you can look at the V key and see your damage information. Well I think the party system and feedback you get needs work . Also the chat system needs work, since what you say or what someone says to you gets really lost with all that is going in the chat window while figting something. :)

4. Haz

Haz Avatar

Howdy @Roper Docholiday ,
    Well thank you my friend. I'll have to watch closer as I was far enough away to not really see any of the damage numbers coming off the Troll. As I said, you guys were my first group hunt, and it was my pleasure to hunt with you. It was alot of fun. Looking forward to our next hunt together, holler at me and I'd be happy to be part of more hunts! That hunt made my day. It would be my pleasure to hunt with you again.

Thanks @majoria70 ,
    I've used the "V" key while building and creating armor and weps, to see stat/skill reaction to changes. At this early stage of SotA we really don't have anything to compare our numbers too, at least I've not found anything. You're right about things getting lost in the fervor of battle. Guess I need to go re-read the stuff about the chat window, see if there's something there that will help a bit.

Gabriel Nightshadow likes this.
  5. Gabriel Nightshadow

Gabriel Nightshadow Avatar

Well, there are two other trolls we can fight :rolleyes:

...and archery is indeed much more effective now :D

Haz likes this.
  6. Haz

Haz Avatar

Howdy @Gabriel Nightshadow,

It was alot of fun, thanks for the good time last night. Maybe a bit later today? I'd be up for another hunt. I'll look for you a bit later today.

Archery, yeah, I always play an archer/tamer/ranger type toon....and I love it. Archery took a big jump forward this release, combine that with the weird way my deck is setup and the gear I use, it's a pretty good way to play. *Raises cup* Here's to waiting for the stealth and camo skills to come into play. Will only make it more fun and a bit more deadly.

7. Gabriel Nightshadow

Gabriel Nightshadow Avatar

Yes, definitely looking forward to those skills too :) That...and poisoned tipped arrows :rolleyes: Will look for you when I am on this evening ;)

8. Haz

Haz Avatar

Well, Doc appt and friends showing up unexpectedly kept me out of game last night. See ya'll a bit later.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.