Friend life in the Basement

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by holzpapa, Oct 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. holzpapa

holzpapa Avatar

Hi there, if i own an basement for my house, can i give some friends that own no house on their own individual permission to life in the basement ? like friend 1 gets the first level, friend 2 gets the second level , if this works, can they place their own decoration stuff and so on. And how does the halloween prison basement fit, can i give cells to people ? good after i put them in an underground cell they maybe wont be my friends anymore :D

firesparx likes this.
  2. idaniod

idaniod Avatar

You can allow different people to use floors... but the tenant system works better when you are giving people their own rooms (behind individual doors) because they can be set to work only for the tenant you want to have using that room.

firesparx likes this.
  3. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Yes for sure and tenant status makes it so their own stuff goes to their own bank and they can lock their door even. Any room that has a door can given tenant status to another even if it is a closet like small area ;) Just right click the door to see. :)

firesparx likes this.
  4. holzpapa

holzpapa Avatar

i thank you very much

firesparx likes this.
  5. Vallin Tregres

Vallin Tregres Avatar

That said, Tenants aren't limited to only placing items in that room. It merely gives them a lockable door. Tenants can place items anywhere on your property that has bare floor/wall to place it on as they cannot place items on top of items someone else owns and vise versa. The owner has the ability to right click an item and send it to the tenants bank if anything is in the way, or if they evict the tenant all items placed by the tenant get sent back to the tenants bank.

firesparx likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.