frustrating

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Brink1123, Mar 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ristra

Ristra Avatar

Events that a new player, since it is launch day, can participate in. Dancing?

No wipe has it's draw backs. Much easier to structure a launch and make it feel like a launch. What we have here is a fizzle.

2. Arkah EMPstrike

Arkah EMPstrike Avatar

I went to pvp zones to hunt maelific liches, which are hard as balls for me.

Spent a whole day trying to solve a mystery in a low tier scene for a 3day long buff

Carefully chose a slow hour to explore quel shardfall ;) but have barely done so.

And plan to uncover more mysteries i havent touched yet, and theres still a treasure in the rise i need help finding. Since its on something that takes group effort to kill, doesnt give good xp or drop anything usually, its hard to find folks willing to help with it.

And ive got a formula in my head for a new type of heavy sword, heavy halberd, and precision spear that i need to find parts for and hand to crafters to make test weapons.

None of these things give me XP or quickly yield good loot. I think if your game is exploration, atm theres plenty to do.

Also i stand on the overworld and play songs for fun.

Elwyn, Nelzie and BulliedOutOfHisWits like this.
  3. Tiki Pirate

Tiki Pirate Avatar

As, mentioned earlier, capture the flag PvP is a great idea. Much of my desire to stay away from PvP is due to the fact I would need to scour my inventory/swap out any equipment I wouldn't want to lose - which takes time - then go hunting. An arena/capture the flag PvP area where the winning team was rewarded with gold/XP and the losing team gains nor loses anything, (except maybe a nominal entrance fee) might lower the bar enough for people to PvP. Upon leaving the area PvP flags could would be reset - thus making a casual PvP zone. This would feed players into the PvP stream.

Ahuaeynjgkxs likes this.
  4. MongooseOne

MongooseOne Avatar

If you started playing at launch trust me when I say you don’t want to run into the PvP crowd.

Ahuaeynjgkxs and Retlaw like this.
  5. Thulmor Kingslayer

Thulmor Kingslayer Avatar

Just wait for Bless Online it’s an actual game like WoW but I find it more challenging plus awesome world pvp also player housing this is just something to do until it drops Early Access in May.

Vagabond Sam likes this.
  6. Retlaw

Retlaw Avatar

I think OP answered his own question with the statement "it's what, day two into launch". Relax and give players some time to catch up, not everyone has been around for years.

7. Nelzie

Nelzie Avatar

What is this now? Houses being "Dropped"?

As in housing deeds are being dropped as loot?

8. Jezebel Caerndow

Jezebel Caerndow Avatar

No no, the lots are opening up slowly so if you have the proper deed you can get a house there.

Nelzie likes this.
  9. StrangerDiamond

StrangerDiamond Avatar

just read my other posts bro :p

10. tc91101

tc91101 Avatar

I prefer kill kill kill but generally speaking I die die die. Lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.