Future Home.

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns' started by Azazal, May 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Azazal

Azazal Avatar

I have been following SotA closely for the past year now with great hope and skepticism. As a loyal UO Member since 99 (Atlantic) it is great to finally see something stepping back into those shoes. I am planning on pledging and right now the goal is Knight (hopfully biger), and would love to know if there are any Guilds recruiting or Towns that might be able to accommodate such a location. I was/am a HC pve player with little interest in pvp not that I cant just that its not my thing in a game like this. If possible would love to be with more UO members current or retired. Looking forward to a few great responses.

Numa, Mata, Jatvardur and 1 other person like this.
  2. Jatvardur

Jatvardur Avatar

Check out the list of guilds by EnderAndrew:

https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/forum/index.php?threads/updated-guild-list.7254/

If you see something you like then I'm sure they would be willing to chat with you. Most community members are open / helpful, so there should be no worries with starting a conversation with anyone.

Towns are also on that list but they are less well defined in terms of style. Generally they cover many styles. Most towns are also open to new members too. Off the top of my head, none has closed their membership intake.

I would suggest Paxlair as a first point of consideration. They are old school UO players. I haven't joined them but I think they are great guys.

It is also worth noting that the best towns and guilds may not try hard to convince you to join their guild by posting multiple times in this thread about how great they are. ;)

Mata and Lord Baldrith like this.
  3. Azazal

Azazal Avatar

Thank you for the information Jatvardur, I am headed over to the li k now and will be a bit more equiped to surf once I'm home. Also completely agree that any good guild isn't going to push recrutment, none that are worth it any how. :)

Jatvardur and Mata like this.
  4. Mata

Mata Avatar

Welcome Roy.Caffee!

Jatvardur likes this.
  5. Solstar

Solstar Avatar

The hamlet of Breakers Landing is still accepting new folks. We have plenty of housing space available. The links on my signature will give the basics.

6. Rufus D`Asperdi

Rufus D`Asperdi Avatar

Greetings, Azazal, and welcome. Forgive me, but was is and "HC pve player?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.