Getting stuck at 99% loading

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by chaoticbeej, Mar 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chaoticbeej

chaoticbeej Avatar

Anyone else getting stuck loading? I'm at 99% with the message "Hidden Vale: Equipping

I was just playing late last night and didn't see any issues.

I've tried several times clicking resume and loading to the overworld map. No bueno.

2. 2112Starman

2112Starman Avatar

Ive had it twice existing my basement into our Serenite PoT. I've heard owls is doing it to. Massive zones. But 98% of the time I have no issues. that one instance where it locked out twice, I just logged into the world map to get around it.

crashing like that it odd for me, Ive only seen my client crash maybe a few times in the 1.5 years since persistence.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2018
  3. chaoticbeej

chaoticbeej Avatar

Thanks Starman. Loading into the world map seemed to get the same result. I'm just letting it sit to see if it loads but it's been a while so I doubt it's going to progress.

4. chaoticbeej

chaoticbeej Avatar

I was able to get in. I had someone log into my account and move me. For some reason Hidden Vale was giving me problems. :)

5. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Oh that is great. Yes Hidden Vale can be that way. A lot of things to load in that scene. I hope that fix it to load better and better. I really love that scene, well and plus I live next door ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.