Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Go To Harvest

Discussion in 'Release 40 Bug Forum' started by Sheamus McGuinness, Apr 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sheamus McGuinness

Sheamus McGuinness Avatar

I started a new character and chose the Courage path. After leaving Highvale I went to Resolute and found Brigid and gave her Gawain's amulet.

Brigid told me to "Go to Harvest". I somehow made it through the control point, the only obvious way to go north, and got to Harvest. I saw by clicking the task that it pops up my journal and that I am supposed to find someone to take me to Norgard island.

I find the fisherman at the docks, but he gives me the run around about wearing yellow? I exit the town and then just take the little boat over to Norgard and proceed to Estgard.

Now I still have the task that says "Go To Harvest" even though I already went! After talking with the first guard in Estgard he says I need to go to Valhold now. Is this how it should work?

bdonham likes this.
  2. Waldo Ptolomy

Waldo Ptolomy Avatar

I have had the same bug, went there in R39, went to Valhold, did both Mara's and Essens Quest, I still have Go to harvest, and speak with Korabar, even though I have done both. Never got more from Grannus in terms of a quest to work on courage, assumed the other two were part of that but I seem stuck at the moment too. Wasted most of the day over there. And no clear progress on the courage line. It cost more experience in deaths than I gained.

3. Lum the Mad

Lum the Mad Developer Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Speaking with Khary will move you along the quest line.

Ask him about official business, which he mentions when he says you are not prepared

4. liz_the_wiz

liz_the_wiz Avatar

I know this is an older thread, but official business still doesnt mark it as done, Ive gone through all his keywords, and its still not showing as good.

5. Shoobydoo

Shoobydoo Avatar

Same here, all available keywords used with Khary and the quest simply does not update/complete.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.