Gold Candidate

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by oplek, May 28, 2020.

1. Damian Killingsworth

Damian Killingsworth Avatar

its Agile dev, bruh ;)

Astirian, Dinsoo and Cordelayne like this.
  2. Godra

Godra Avatar

You called it Portnip. That's awesome. That just made my day!!! :D

arcdevil, Dinsoo and Cordelayne like this.
  3. Tazar

Tazar Bug Brigade - Bug Hunter

To my knowledge - the new Flexible Tier scene did not get to Q&A at all...

I went in it today - and found the following issues:

1.) When you walk up to the scene in Mistrendur and click "Enter" - nothing happens. When you hit the E key several times, it will eventually bring up the menu to select difficulty.
    2.) Once you are in the scene - there are no monsters (This was known and to be fixed in the first patch today... oh wait... now it's tomorrow...)
    3.) If you try to harvest anything in the scene, you'll go through the harvest motions... watch the harvest circle complete... then wonder why it did not actually harvest anything as you are still kneeling going through the harvest motions endlessly and without meticulous collection. Hitting escape to exit does nothing. Jumping finally broke it and I found myself walking around the scene with A.) A harvest circle still on my scene telling me that I am harvesting cotton even though I walked 1/2 a scene away from the bush, B.) Unable to target anything in the scene for further action.
    4.) I exited the scene and instead of appearing in Mistrendur, I appeared at Brittany.
    5.) I walked to my player town (and still had the harvest circle on my screen in Novia) and was unable to enter my town. I logged out and back in to clear it.

I love the game and really try to support the team, but this is REALLY disappointing to see so little in the publish, and what is there is massively bugged and forced out the door at the last moment without QA.

*sighs*

*Heads off to the bug forum to start reporting*

Last edited: May 28, 2020
  4. FrostII

FrostII Avatar

Getting pretty tired of saying "Oh well, tomorrow is a brand new day !"
    Fix EVERYTHING that is broken and nothing else till nothing is broken.... that should take about 6mthx, but we'd at least have stuff work as advertised.......

5. Duke Aventine

Duke Aventine Avatar

LOL! Hats off to you for still taking it personally after 70 releases.

that_shawn_guy and Sulaene Moon like this.
  6. Sulaene Moon

Sulaene Moon Avatar

The problem is we know this will never happen.

7. oplek

oplek Avatar

(link)

So it sounds like it shouldn't launch today... riiiight?

8. Violet Ronso

Violet Ronso Avatar

Why? Not like Chris said HIMSELF that they need to reevaluate their monthly release cycle because it was hurting them more than it did them good, not like they KNOW their build isn't working and they should take the time to make sure it does, NOT like the majority of their playerbase is fed up with their bullshit and broken releases and maybe its time to change...

Sorry! I mean, Woot! A 79th release in a row without ever missing a SINGLE one :O...

Seriously, I can't even find motivation to play the game, not because I do not enjoy it, but because I realise how badly they are killing it themselves and I don't want to waste my time playing a game where their lead Dev doesn't even consider how his crap hurts his players... Seriously, a big middle one to Chris right now, to all his broken promises, his time wasted running after the shiny nut, and his very obvious lack of quality work. Fix artifacts & Crafting (as in make crafting more interesting), Fix all the combat issues, fix ALL the broken systems that barely work (I mean how long has brewing been out with no fucking reason to do it). Seriously, they have 2 more months to surprise us because trust me, 90% of the people I speak to in this game are waiting for Godzilla to come out the 23rd of August, and if this game isn't at least on the right path in the next 2 months, no one will look back...

9. Cordelayne

Cordelayne Avatar

I don't know how many times we have to ask them to scale back the release cycle and just fix AND finish what is already implemented in the game. It's the "SotA Special"...80% completed 20% unfinished; just enough to monetize it.