golem.de shroud of the avatar articel (for german players)

Discussion in 'Begrüßung neuer Spieler' started by Edward Newgate, Jun 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Edward Newgate

Edward Newgate Avatar

http://www.golem.de/news/shroud-of-the-avatar-lord-british-und-die-community-1506-114760.html

Wenn ihr möchtet richted euch einen Account bei Golem ein, und hinterlässt eure Meinung zu dem Spiel, ich finde der Artkikel ist nicht ausreichend, und einige feedbacks sind sehr oberflächlich. Egal ob gut oder schlecht gebt dort euer Feedback, wenn ihr mehr Aufmerksamkeit für das Spiel wollt :)

Ich bitte die deutschesprachige Community nur, beleibt sachlich und zeigt euch von eurer besten Seite, sagt eure Meinung aber fangt keinen Streit an fals jemand nicht eure Meinung teilt und zeigt ihnen was für eine tolle Community in Shroud of the Avatar auf neue Spiele warted.

(for the non german guys if you wish i can translate this for you, its mostly a share your comment but if so stay n1 and show how owsem our community are to help to bring out the word to the german speaking gamers so they might get interrested n shroud)

Last edited: Jun 19, 2015
    Atogrim likes this.
  2. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

Short...

Atogrim likes this.
  3. Edward Newgate

Edward Newgate Avatar

yes it is not much, but so far there arnt many german articels for the game.

Atogrim likes this.
  4. Earl Atogrim von Draken

Earl Atogrim von Draken Avatar

Well, it is a start.
    Because Edward is right. Hard to find something if you want it on german.

5. Logain

Logain Avatar

How did they get the 'auffällig viele Beschwerden über technische Probleme' - [striking plenty of complaints about technical problems] - vision?
    I always had the impression that it's the very opposite and incredibly few complaints about technical issues (outmatched by complaints about design).

6. Edward Newgate

Edward Newgate Avatar

thats one of the reasons i posted hear i will make a post reply to golem.de with some more positv fiew. But i will allso point out problems so peaple can make there own minde up
    This article could be way more batter.

7. Sindariya

Sindariya Avatar

Darf man das überhaupt einen Artikel nennen? Das sieht aus wie bei nem Interview zugehört und mitgeschrieben.

Atogrim likes this.
  8. AndiZ275

AndiZ275 Avatar

since I'm having a lot of technical problems (like many german players had with the Telekom data loss error, for example) I can't really say, that the article is wrong (for example loading times are still terrible for me on a SSD hard drive). But since this is still an Alpha version, I wouldn't recommend this game to anyone who isn't willing to help development through testing and bug reporting. I'll recommend this game as soon as it starts to be fun (hopefully somewhere in Beta). And I would be highly critical with an article, that praises this game without pointing out all the flaws of an Alpha version

Atogrim likes this.
  9. Earl Atogrim von Draken

Earl Atogrim von Draken Avatar

And here we are again.

10. Logain

Logain Avatar

Neither connectivity issues, nor load times are 'technical errors'. A technical error would be if your game crashed, if you saw fancy red triangles surrounding your character,... well, technical errors.

Atogrim likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.