Google Spreadsheet Agriculture/Planting tracker - cost/return aid.

Discussion in 'Player Created Resources' started by Pifester, Jul 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pifester

Pifester Bug Hunter

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...Fy9qx1GtCgyvBgtgn7Zk9pOJrk/edit#gid=118357307

Document is fairly straight forward, if you like it, best option is to copy it (if someone decides to screw with the sheet you still have a working copy), if you dont like copying files off the net, then feel free to just use this one.

Add a line for a new entry - put in planting location, there are dropdowns for type of planting area (indoor/outdoor/greenhouse), and dropdowns for the seed. Type in how many you plant, and it will auto calculate projected yields/costs.

To get the date/timer to calculate - once your done planting, in the first/second watering column press [ctrl] [shift] [alt] [;]. This will automatically add in the date/time, and show when the next watering times are.

I color in the cells to let myself know when I finished watering/harvesting an area. You can also type in your real harvest and seeds returned for better data.

Put in a few hours getting this to work right, and I think its finally done for now. If you like it let me know, if you want something added, let me know as well. Next sheet is a brewing one.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.