1. Before posting any MODs, please contact us at support@portalarium.com to ensure your MOD is acceptable to the Terms of Service and EULA of the game. Portalarium is not responsible for use of MODs and possible adverse effects on your client or computer, and we may take action on accounts using MODs that are deemed illegal. Whether submitted here or elsewhere in the community, use MODs at your own risk!
    Dismiss Notice

Google Spreadsheet Agriculture/Planting tracker - cost/return aid.

Discussion in 'Player Created Resources' started by Pifester, Jul 23, 2018.

1. Pifester

Pifester Avatar

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...Fy9qx1GtCgyvBgtgn7Zk9pOJrk/edit#gid=118357307

Document is fairly straight forward, if you like it, best option is to copy it (if someone decides to screw with the sheet you still have a working copy), if you dont like copying files off the net, then feel free to just use this one.

Add a line for a new entry - put in planting location, there are dropdowns for type of planting area (indoor/outdoor/greenhouse), and dropdowns for the seed. Type in how many you plant, and it will auto calculate projected yields/costs.

To get the date/timer to calculate - once your done planting, in the first/second watering column press [ctrl] [shift] [alt] [;]. This will automatically add in the date/time, and show when the next watering times are.

I color in the cells to let myself know when I finished watering/harvesting an area. You can also type in your real harvest and seeds returned for better data.

Put in a few hours getting this to work right, and I think its finally done for now. If you like it let me know, if you want something added, let me know as well. Next sheet is a brewing one.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2018