Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Greymark forest very laggy (without 80% of Dry plants?)

Discussion in 'Release 41 Feedback Forum' started by Gatsu., May 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gatsu.

Gatsu. Avatar

last time i entered greymark was 3 or 4 release ago... and was the same scene of 2-3 years ago (maybe not very interesting.. but a single scenario very nice for the very large use of dry plants, smoke, firecamps.... i remember how difficult was to find bodies on the grass)

today i entered to kill some obsidian stag... and i see everything very laggy... i reduced quality to "fastest" to play... and when i reached first stag i noticed that something are different... the are just 10-20% of dry plants on the scene (very horrible effect) .. there are no "work in progress" alert entering (this is the final layout?) ..
    there are some elves (255 of health on a 5 skull scene???) fighting with wolves..

i walked to first obsidian stag .. and the deck (without touching water) become GRAYED (the old bug of grayed deck...) .. i can't attack anyone.. and i exited scene..

very very disappointed... about laggy in a very simple scene.. about enemies... about terrain bugs.

Last edited: May 22, 2017
    Roycestein Kaelstrom likes this.
  2. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Yes they haven't worked much on hidden Vale in a very long time, but they will one day;) Lot's of old scenes there. I especially like the Ruined Ruins there with the troll on the bridge and the still blackish green old water that hasn't been improved;).

3. Gatsu.

Gatsu. Avatar

ok Majoria.. i can undersand that is an old scene.. but now it was reworked (removed 90% of grass) .. what i can't understand is why a smoothly scene last year .. is now a laggy scene ( where are performance improvements? )

bah... can't undersand everything on Sota developing.... seems taht this game need to be called Shroud of Chris (that seems the only developer able to do something...)

probably someone has made changes to this scenes... reducing objects .. well.. why this guy has not placed the "temporary scene..." "work in progress..." alert?

i'm a software developer (i wrote some 3d games.. and some online games).. if a my employee make a similar thing ..
    damaging visual appearance of the game (founded by millions of $) probably i ould to kick this developer directly on street.... without a job.

Portalarium... maybe it's time to hire some real game developer (that understand that a job is not
    trying to do some changes just to "earn" a salary...) .... or a new executive producer?

Last edited: May 22, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.