Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Guild Warfare Feedback

Discussion in 'Release 25 Feedback Forum' started by Sold and gone, Dec 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Duke Lorimus

Duke Lorimus Avatar

Guild Wars are not my personal thing. I'm not against it but this should have gotten held off until our current system was defined and tweaked better to our liking and then we could create rules below the PVP flag Non Pvp Flagged system to bring in guild warring ...

2. Sold and gone

Sold and gone Avatar

Somewhere underground waiting to get you!
    I agree it should have been held off also, but that is water under the bridge. Now we must come to a consensus on what we as a society can deal with and make work. I often do not understand how portalarium comes up with these ideas without discussing them with us, preventing this major backlash.

The Obsidian Eye and KuBaTRiZeS like this.
  3. Arkah EMPstrike

Arkah EMPstrike Avatar

It'll be there, but you need other people who want to be in that situation (because there's an option not to). The only way the option to not have to PvP kills PvP is when PvPers refuse to PvP other PvPers in protest to there beign an option not to. Which happens alot.

But the people who do want to PvP using the mechanics thsi game offers (Shardfalls, control areas, PvP towns and guild wars etc) will do so until theres noone left to fight.

4. Arkah EMPstrike

Arkah EMPstrike Avatar

Or create secondary guilds for thier non pvp people to be safe in. <---probly that mostly

Ravicus Domdred likes this.
  5. Arkah EMPstrike

Arkah EMPstrike Avatar

Pk's and thieves may have more targets of opportunity pending the temptation of a known mass of fully pvp flagged targets roaming around.

And if your in a guild who has declared war, you will have that on-edge "stick near your buddies" feelin

6. Abydos

Abydos Avatar

7. Andrew Rodrick

Andrew Rodrick Avatar

Personally I believe the current guild warfare systems needs significant changes and it should be more akin to how EvE's system works as this is by FAR the best example. I realize its hard to do this however because PvP is consensual in Shroud but as a PVE player myself I just feel like the current system is tacked on and has no importance overall.

I want danger when I'm out and about and the feeling even as a PVE player I'm working with my guild participating in the meta game that a fully flushed out guild warfare system should provide.

Without change I can see it being a redundant system that people will simply not bother with.

KuBaTRiZeS and Ravicus Domdred like this.
  8. Duke Lorimus

Duke Lorimus Avatar

First thing they should make Waring Guilds Con differently . Say orange to one another .then set it as a separate group of avatars that way Blue nor yellow's can not grief that system ... ..... Ugg I hate even talking about this at this time because it is pvp (style) but its a style that will segregate the current small community ... If they add Cool rules and take overs that could change my mind but to just fight another guild the same way pvpers plan to fight is ......
    This system IMHO could create a early Wow type of pvp two large groups of people taking turns throwing stones from the confines of safety a Yard ,Keep, or some other line of sight shelter .... I hope im wrong but Im median confident that will happen .

Ravicus Domdred likes this.
  9. Sold and gone

Sold and gone Avatar

Somewhere underground waiting to get you!
    I want this too!

Tahru likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.