hail and well met

Discussion in 'New Player Welcome' started by fonsvitae, Nov 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fonsvitae

fonsvitae Avatar

Hail, fellow avatars...

I began playing the week prior to R35 and have enjoyed myself (for the most part), learning quite a bit as I've went along. I usually do not like to ask for help, I prefer to hold my own, however, I've run into a... situation.

My bank space cannot hold the weight of the materials I bring in from hunting. I know I can add more space, but at 800 gp per 100 lbs (for now), it will not solve my issue in the long term. It looks to me like I need to start turning these materials into "something" (maybe bolts, ingots, etc) and also start looking into a broader solution...

I am not looking for a home. I have heard that chests/ trunks have unlimited space. If I can rent a space in an avatars' property, just for my chest, that will do. I am usually around Soltown to Adoris (or so; I haven't seen much beyond yet) and would prefer a property nearby.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help in this regard...

2. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Hi fonsvitae and a belated welcome to you. I would be happy to help. I can let you have a spot to keep a chest. I am actually in the Hidden Vale area in Wizards Rest behind Owlshead. I know it is not where you wanted but it would give you a bind place and a chest to place. You can put permission on this chest or chests and I cannot get into them or anyone. I am Majoria in the game. Let me know if you are in game at the moment. I'm not sure of your timezone. I am just up really late on a weekend ;)

3. Nick

Nick Avatar

Hi fonsvitae, we have a home in Redmill ( a little west of ardoris ), I might be able to set something for you there for the time being. But I gotta ask milady @Cianna for permissions first.

I have to add, if you move on to Hidden Vale, I suggest you take up @majoria70 's offer. Wizards Rest is a lovely place, and I have nothing but utmost respect for her. I've never spoken to her before, but she is one of, if not the kindest lady in this community.

4. Frederick Glasgow

Frederick Glasgow Avatar

If you cannot work out a deal with @Nick , I would be happy to help you out. I am the governor of Numinous Gleann, which is adjoined to Ardoris. Let me know if I can be of assistance. :)

Edit: I m sorry @majoria70 I didn't mean to leave your name out of the if he failed to work out a deal list, I was half asleep, my apologies.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2016
  5. Mata

Mata Avatar

Welcome fonsvitae!

6. Timmy Vortex

Timmy Vortex Avatar

Welcome to the game and hope you get a nice place to store your stuff :)

7. Wintermute of CoF

Wintermute of CoF Avatar

If you have a lot of carcasses then turning them into meat will make them weigh less and won't cost you any fuels.

8. Vyrin

Vyrin Avatar

Hey fonsvitae - I'm on the Aerie side of the world so not much help, but good to see your post!

Moiseyev Trueden and Mata like this.
  9. Cianna

Cianna Avatar

Milady says yes! :p

10. Cianna

Cianna Avatar

I used to live in Wizard's Rest, great place, wonderful people!

11. fonsvitae

fonsvitae Avatar

Thank you, everyone, for the kind welcomes... and extending of a hand; I went w/ Majoria to Wizard's Rest... again, a warm thank you to all who had purposed in their mind to make some room for me (I will not mention each individual name, but everyone who posted above and also those who contacted me privately); and thanks kindly to Majoria, who not only made room for me but also patiently helped w/ my move and did so much more.................

12. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Of course it was my pleasure to help. I always imagine if new players or players who are unaware of some of the mysteries of this game what difference that would make. At first look many things are missed and assumptions are made that don't always tell the true story. I enjoyed our journey and time tonight fonsvitae. I love if it helped you to find some enjoyments in the game and get your own ideas for game play that may have been missed otherwise, then I am the happiest. It was truly my honor. :)

Mata, Luca Xante and fonsvitae like this.
  13. Luca Xante

Luca Xante Avatar

Welcome @fonsvitae !!! Looking forward to meet you :)

majoria70 and Mata like this.
  14. Duke William of Serenite

Duke William of Serenite Avatar

I live in Grunvald area, let me know if that area in convenient for you to have a chest.

William Serenite is my in game name.

majoria70 and Mata like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.