Hair style

Discussion in 'Archived Topics' started by Lakmir84, Apr 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lakmir84

Lakmir84 Avatar

Hello guys,

Sorry if there are other 3ds that already speak about this topic, but I tried to find them without success.

I really would like to see the hair cutter shops (like in UO) in which you can choose an important number of hair styles and beards. Maybe also with the possibility to use dyes.

Do you think that it would be feasible?

Best

Lakmir

2. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

You can go to the New You and get a new haircut/color. The problem at the moment is there is a low number.

I did see what looked like a new hair style in the Reaper video though, do we have a new shaggy style?

Tulmar the Barbarian likes this.
  3. Tulmar the Barbarian

Tulmar the Barbarian Avatar

Yes! It was cool.
    I used to play in a RPG UO shard and after a while when I was getting older i changed my hairstyle and color in white.

What is New You?

Are there more style in comparison to the style available during the PG creation?

4. Feeyo

Feeyo Avatar

The "New You" ?

5. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

This is like when you create your character in the mirror to start the game. It is called the new you and shows up on your compass if you point at the little symbols on your compass in ardoris and some other towns which I'm not sure which you can follow that to the location. Ive heard it is a charge to do this like cotos and if it's 5 it's too many since these are very rare imo ;)

Edited

Last edited: Apr 4, 2018
  6. Cock of the North

Cock of the North Avatar

I was qt it yesterday and pretty sure the vendor said price was 5 gold CotOs.

He does teach you the Macarena emote though in Ardoris!

7. Feeyo

Feeyo Avatar

Thanks, I was not aware of the option. Will visit there soon to change my shiny bold head for a nice haircut :D

Tulmar the Barbarian likes this.
  8. Tulmar the Barbarian

Tulmar the Barbarian Avatar

Ok it is good that there is an optino to change but in my opinion it seems to much difficult if you have to use the obsidian crowns.. I do not know how earn these coins.. are special I suppose. For hair and beard I would really appreciate using normal coins.

I my opinion for just having a new haircut should be very simple and reachable even for new players.. and maybe in all relevant NPG towns... just a common service like in real life.
    Maybe the facial surgery I can understand.. is a special customization but for hair and beard should be Simplier.

PS: I appreciate the Italian name of the hair stylist:D For Italians like me it is important the barber!

Last edited: Apr 4, 2018
    Olthadir likes this.
  9. Sophi

Sophi Avatar

hair dyes please!! I want green hair.. and purple hair.... and hotpink hair... and.... well you get the picture!

and i would really love a long hair option....

Spoon likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.