Happy Valentines Day To All

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by majoria70, Feb 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Now do not and I mean it, do not forget to tell your special Valentines what they mean to you, like saying things such as what I found on a site for you, well if you need help that is and you're welcome ;)lol;

Unique, Romantic Valentine’s Day Messages (well so the site says) ;)
    A day without you in my life should never come and even if it does, let that be the last day of my life.
    A day without you is a day without sun, a night without you is a night without moon; a life without you is a life without life.
    As busy as we get, we need to be reminded that we are still sweethearts. Valentine’s Day is a good day for me to stop and realize how wonderful you make me feel. Happy Valentine’s Day.
    Cupid shoots well for me! He hit you and me with perfect aim.
    Love is too weak a word for what I feel for you. One life is too small a time to express how madly I am in love with you.
    When we kiss, I feel excitement like the thrill of a roller coaster, the sky filled with fireworks on the fourth of July, or the rush of a waterfall. Happy Valentine’s Day, and thank you for making life an adventure!
    Sending you a load of kisses, a ton of hugs and all the love in this world on Valentine’s Day.
    This Valentine’s Day I long for your sweet kisses, your warm embrace, and the magic that binds our hearts together.
    Every time I see you, I feel a little flame in my heart, that lights up, because… I LOVE YOU!
    Love knows no boundaries other than those that we impose on it, but we know nothing about boundaries. It is Valentine’s Day every day for us.
    You walked in, and the sun broke through the clouds. Suddenly, life was worth living, and it became this big adventure. Thank you for being part of my life.
    Curved high on a mountain, covered deep in dew, I saw these words… I LOVE YOU!
    Even though Valentine’s day costs a lot more with a girlfriend, you are the one girl in this world who is totally worth it.

Now if I had a Valentine, I would simply tell him to me he is Perfect and set out to give him as many precious moments as I could find. And since I am the chocolate cheese cake then they would be so sweet. Oh yes and I did not mention he could have all my haunches and I mean that in the best possible way of course ;) Now, now I meant Dragon Haunches ;). ok,ok lol and the picture below never hurts either to give to your Valentine lol ;)

[​IMG]

While getting ready for Valentines day, I was at a loss. My threadbare favorites have been dyed and re-dyed and sparkled and un-sparkled until I worry for their life to continue another day. I was a bit disappointed to not get something Valentine like to impress my fellow adventurers with and perhaps to cause a little distraction and mayhem in game, but alas we got bathrobes, and while they are very well done and art-worthy I feel my Valentine would have to just love me for my mind. ;)

Now if I could have been prepared for the day with things like this, then I may have been saved ;)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

So @Devs perhaps one day we will have many Valentines Day and Party worthy clothes in the future, but for now, you may just find me at the dye table or trying on clothes with friends and thank you to those terrific friends too ;) I again wish you my fellow Sotaites the best Valentines Day ever. It has been a pleasure and a honor to share in the experience with you. And alas IN memory of fantastic Parties gone by:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] to all. :)

edited

Last edited: Feb 14, 2017
    Xandra7, ship2, firesparx and 9 others like this.
  2. monkeysmack

monkeysmack Avatar

I know I've been playing SotA too much when I find the offering of dragon butts (haunches) a romantic gesture. :D

3. Filter Bubble Algorithm

Filter Bubble Algorithm Avatar

"SEE, HOW SHE LEANS HER CHEEK UPON HER HAND!
    O, THAT I WERE A GLOVE UPON THAT HAND,
    THAT I MIGHT TOUCH THAT CHEEK!"

4. Selene

Selene Avatar

I love how this is a feel good valentine's thread with a big fashion ad in the middle. :D Happy Love Day, everyone.

[​IMG]

5. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

LOL

Budner likes this.
  6. Norah East

Norah East Avatar

Majoria, looked looked very nice at the party!
    I also love to have the outfits you posted.
    I think Morgoth should get the best dressed award for the night!

majoria70 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.