Haunted Inn and Dungeon Adventure 10-30-2020-11-08-2020

Discussion in 'Recurring Player Events' started by Gamician, Oct 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gamician

Gamician Avatar

Join the Haunted Inn Adventure. Officially Opening and Running 10/30/2020 – 11/08/2020. Check out the Haunted Inn, located in Falling Waters Fortress. From the Entrance to Falling Waters Fortress take the Town Signpost to the Cemetery. Within this POT fantastically decorated resting place you will find Samuel and the beginning of your Quest of a different type of Spooky Adventure. With some small Conversationalist generated Quests and some Fight or Flight Dungeon Monster Encounters you just may find your heart pounding in anticipation of what is around the next corner. Be sure to investigate every nook and cranny.

This is the first year for this Quest, using both the new Conversationalist and Dungeon Creation with Monster Spawns. It is strictly for Fun. Hopefully I can make this a yearly occurrence with some new and exciting areas. I would appreciate your feedback and ideas for improvement

Sonja, Cordelayne, Winfield and 3 others like this.
  2. Elgarion

Elgarion Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

I'll get this advertised in next weeks update -- many thanks for the event! :)

Winfield and Sean Silverfoot like this.
  3. Winfield

Winfield Legend of the Hearth

I shall bring my fishing pole! I shall not flight, I shall fight for the fish! Huzzah!

Game On!! er I mean QUEST ON!!

This is great... I really look forward to going through this! Conversationalists, dungeons, books, deco, etc. helps us create our OWN content in this game. Let's see what @Gamician create! FUN!!

Sonja and Elgarion like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.