Help buying the game and about the rewards, again.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HamTheBacon, Dec 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HamTheBacon

HamTheBacon Avatar

After a long long long while of debating with myself, I have decided that this is going to be my sink game. I mean this by im going to go ahead and buy the Knight level pledge, would anyone be able to tally up the exact amount of what that will recieve? If I could right Ill be getting like 5 house lot deeds and like 3 houses, as well as like 3 indestructable tools and such, is this accurate? also can I pay like $100 a month for the next 9 months over paypal in exchange for the knight level pledge? can this be done? I could use some help.

2. Umbrae

Umbrae Avatar

No single pledge will ever get you more than 1 deed and 1 free house. You will have all the lower pledge houses available to select, but you only get one free selection and 1 deed of your specific tier level. The other houses you would need to buy in-game. All other items will roll up to the higher tiers.

3. NirAntae

NirAntae Avatar

Not quite.

You get ONLY ONE lot deed, however you get every house up to and including your pledge tier... so, a Benefactor Knight would get ONE lot deed, one knight home, but also one Benefactor Edelmann home and one Benefactor Citizen home, to be kept and used on a second (separately purchased) lot, or traded, as desired.

I believe that the lots are the only reward you get only one of no matter your tier. All others duplicate if they are listed more than once. (Well, more accurately, there are multiple similar items, of which you get one of each.)

licemeat likes this.
  4. HamTheBacon

HamTheBacon Avatar

Ok thank you for confirming that, so Ill get a village deed, can i exchange the basement for a different basement I want at a different cost as well? see I want the knight home and the 5 story mine basement, those are the ones im going to use so who would I have to contact to set this payment pledge up?

5. Lord Baldrith

Lord Baldrith Avatar

Yep you can get the 5 story basement (for village homes)...I got the 5 story timber basement for my knight home because wow that's alot of extra space! :)

6. NirAntae

NirAntae Avatar

Yes, you would get the village deed. You can't get a different basement instead of the one that comes with the pledge, but you can purchase a second basement from the add-on store and use it instead in-game.

As for the payment pledge, you don't need to contact anyone to set it up, just select "Monthly Payments - [payment type]" in the drop down just above the big "PLEDGE!" button on the home page. ;)

7. Violation Clauth

Violation Clauth Avatar

8. Kilhwch

Kilhwch Avatar

9. HamTheBacon

HamTheBacon Avatar

Awesome thank you.

10. NirAntae

NirAntae Avatar

Also: Welcome to the community and to knighthood, Sir Ham! ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.