Help finding a town lot?

Discussion in 'Housing & Lots' started by Vaentorian, Apr 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ravenclaw [BEAR]

Ravenclaw [BEAR] Avatar

I like the idea of a mail system, I am also hoping this gets put in. +1 on that idea.

Leelu and Mata like this.
  2. Vaentorian

Vaentorian Localization Team

Placed in Silverthorn this afternoon - thanks again Selene for the tip. OMG MY HOUSE IS SO PRETTY!!! I must have spent 20 minutes just walking round admiring the woodwork lol. Didn't appreciate until now how all the work that's gone into general world building carries over into things like player housing. More space than I expected too, sharing or subletting rooms no longer seems like just a lame consolation prize, it should work well once better mechanics are in place to manage it. Hope to see a few player-run hotels appearing down the line!

Leelu likes this.
  3. Womby

Womby Avatar

Congratulations!

Leelu likes this.
  4. Duncan McDermott

Duncan McDermott Avatar

Searching the SOTAMAP yesterday I found a number of town spots available. Let your fingers do the walking. Most of these were in NPC towns BTW.

Leelu and Vaentorian like this.
  5. Andrew Silverston

Andrew Silverston Avatar

It would be nice if players could request access for a specific land lot, by accessing lot interface itself. Something like "request for ownership". This would automatically send some note or mail in-game, with require store name and add them to your friends list as pending. Then governor would go to that lot and approve/deny the request. This should not requester to sign up for other lots in other towns though,

Game is really lacking in this housing department. Basics are there, but we have to use word of mouth to do anything about it.

Roycestein Kaelstrom likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.