Hemut - A Player Crafted Items Town

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns' started by Anpu, Aug 15, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

My Player Owned Town of Hemut, is an experiment of mine, to answer a question I had: What would a Player Owned Town look like, if only all the visible* items within the town were only player crafted items?

It is located here (North of Desolis by the coast in the Grunvald Region):
    [​IMG]

The intent and purpose of this town is to showcase all of the various crafted items within the game. The various player crafted homes and decorations. Including the various items you can grow (roses, apples, bananas etc...) as well as the player crafted conversationalists.

This isn't a town most people would even want to live in at all, and that is completely fine with me. I will be slowly, but surely, adding to this town as I can.

If however, you are a person that would like to try and challenge yourself, by limiting all visible decorations on your lot, to only player crafted items, I would be happy to set up a lot for you in the town (wherever you would like). You will need to adhere to this rule. Please feel free to contact me on the forum or in game.

The basement and dungeon entrances must only be the player crafted entrances, but inside your basements and dungeons, they can be set up with however you like.

So far, this has been an interesting experience for me, in that there were several items I didn't even know we could craft. It also has been very interesting to see various limitations of player crafted items (like we cannot craft any planting beds).

I do have a sign on the docks when you arrive in my town to inform you what the current towns water type is set to.

I also have set up a large dock area in the water to accommodate more fishing areas in the town.

There is also a dungeon with a set of all the basic crafting stations a well.

Currently, the town is still very very early work in progress, as I slowly decorate things. But do feel free to stop by if you wish. Perhaps you might spot something, you didn't actually realize you could craft!

If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask.

*In order to participate in the Catnip Games Monthly Fishing Tourney, I had to figure out a way to use the Water Type changing statues, of which I hid the statue from plain sight, within an object in town.

Time Lord, Xithar, Juan Solo and 9 others like this.
  2. Elgarion

Elgarion Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Hey, neat premise for a town, Anpu :) Looking forward to more screenshots and seeing how it evolves :) You'll have some more crafting recipes for R93 to include 3 additional crafted tents coming your way for a little camp area ;)

3. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

I am happy to finally announce a major update to Hemut! My town now features all twelve of the Player Crafted Homes. If you ever were wondering what some of them look like, and want to walk around them, feel free to come by and look around!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Speak to the Town Crier to open the the Lot Listing window, or just open that window yourself. All of the lots are named with the house used for them.

This is something I have wanted to to for years, and is now finished! I wanted a "Hometown" like area of all the Player Crafted Homes, that anyone can come in to the town, and easily run around and have a look at them. Hopefully this will be something the entire community can find as something helpful. Hope you enjoy! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.