Heraldry submissions appear to be open

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Oakenhammer, Mar 26, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cajunwulffe

Cajunwulffe Avatar

I will submit it again then. Thank you :)

2. Senash Kasigal

Senash Kasigal Avatar

If you can submit it, than there is something wrong.
    Usually the form is locked after submitting and there is a small highlighted sentence in the upper left corner with something like "... processing ...".
    After a few hours the Blazon is processed and you have to approve or reject (after 12 hours) the Blazon.

3. Elric Zand

Elric Zand Avatar

hmm, my first try got rejected and submitted my second one, been waiting for mod review for a week soon.
    if one is rejected… dont tell me a service voucher is needed ? :eek:

4. Lained

Lained Avatar

No, only to make changes after one is accepted.

5. Elric Zand

Elric Zand Avatar

thanks

6. Artomus Sumotra

Artomus Sumotra Avatar

Hail, I recently submitted the image for my heraldry blazon (the image is at the bottom of this post). I was not sure if the image I made was acceptable but apparently it is not as it has been denied. The only thing I was told by the heraldry moderators was "Image does not fit the style of the game." I wasn't sure it would be accepted but I would like a little better explanation so I can make the image sit the style of the game. The only heraldry blazons I have seen in game look like illustrator images. Basic vector images rather then more photo realistic images. Basically I would like to know what about this image specifically doesn't fit the style of the game. Then I can edit it so it will be acceptable.

[​IMG]

Razimus likes this.
  7. Rufus D`Asperdi

Rufus D`Asperdi Avatar

Unfortunately, we can't answer that question for you, @Artomus. You will need to write to support@portalarium.com.

Sean Silverfoot likes this.
  8. Razimus

Razimus Avatar

If I were you I'd put this image in a paint program and reduce the number of colors, what I did with mine was just have white, and a transparent background, so 1 color, but I've seem some with easily 10+ colors, just keep the color count low, and what I did was I was inspired by a skull and I grabbed 2 femur bones off google images, then I re-drew the bones with just black and white, then I put the image in the free program called Inkscape which makes images vector, primarily for t-shirt designs, only 1 color, black, but it also smooths out the image, gets rid of some pixelation and makes it look more like ink, then I saved it as a PDF and put it back over to the other paint program and resized it to the size stated on the heraldry submission page. And it was approved, took 2 weeks or so, but with the staff and offices, might take longer now. I'd focus on minimal colors, and if you want a hand with bones, that's very pirate-y, mine looks like a pirate flag, and I've seen many others that look pirate flag-ish as well, and they said pirates might be in episode 2. Anyway make it look more like an authentic pirate flag from the 1700s, and I think it would be good, it wouldn't be too difficult, but I can see it taking 1 day to do if not a few hours, but it does remind me of the makings of a pirate flag, heraldry is no different than a pirate flag in this game from what I've seen, many not heraldry inspired but flag inspired.

Alley Oop likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.