1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Hide All Types of Equiped Gear

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by jrs99, Apr 20, 2023.

1. jrs99

jrs99 Bug Hunter

It would be nice to be able to hide any piece of gear like you can cloaks and head pieces.
    My Flaming Pygmie PvP deck could really benefit from a full set of armor but would love to be able to hide shoes and such.

[​IMG]

Time Lord, majoria70 and Ceal Astra like this.
  2. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Why do you have to hide them? Can't you just make a deck and save it without the shoes? I know not as easy as 'hide footwear ' I suppose. I do agree it would be nice to be able to just hide shoes too.

Anpu likes this.
  3. Time Lord

Time Lord Avatar

4. jrs99

jrs99 Bug Hunter

That's the whole point of this thread. I already have a deck without them.
    I would like to be able to have armor in the slots that currently have nothing in them without it showing ;)

Being able to save your choices of show/no show gear to decks would also be really nice!

Last edited: Apr 21, 2023
    majoria70, Time Lord and Rinaldi like this.
  5. Time Lord

Time Lord Avatar

I know i have a set somewhere, but never bothered to check them out that closely. I know I still have a hard time finding them o_O being invis and all :p ~TL~