House trade

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by holzpapa, Apr 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. holzpapa

holzpapa Avatar

hi there, i would like to know if i could trade my old house for another one because i wanted a inn with an roof that is accessible.
    I have an
    Ornate Greenhouse 4-Story Row House

and would like to trade it for an

Gothic Village Inn

if i recall directly, these two houses had the same price tag, so i just wanted to ask if this trade is possible or not ? :)

and thanks :)

Roycestein Kaelstrom likes this.
  2. Lord Tachys al`Fahn

Lord Tachys al`Fahn Avatar

3. Brighton Rock

Brighton Rock Avatar

But be aware that even if you can change houses, you need a village lot to place the inn.

4. Kara Brae

Kara Brae Avatar

I don't think that Portalarium would trade your house in, so I wouldn't bother to contact their support.

I recommend that you post your offer in the marketplace forum. Since the two houses are of different sizes (one Row, one Village), it is unlikely (but not impossible) that someone who bought the village inn for their village lot would be interested in trading it in for a Row house. There might be a "trader" in the forum (who regularly buys and sells stuff just to trade with) who can help you out, but you would have to be lucky.

If you can't find someone to trade with, you might want to do the following: Visit a Crown COTO merchant to see what each house costs in COTOs. Make an offer on the Marketplace forum to sell your Ornate Row House for a bit less. Then use the COTOs you get to purchase the Village Inn either from another player or from the Crown merchant. You will probably lose a little on the deal, but you needn't invest any real world money.

Good Luck!

5. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Yes good luck and big question is do you have the village size lot deed to fit the Inn?

And also you can now craft an inn. Gather the mats even and find someone to craft it for you if don't have 100 carpentry skill. I know of a couple people who do. Recipe is on the carpentry vendor in owlshead.

6. Kara Brae

Kara Brae Avatar

The one you can craft unfortunately doesn't have an accessible rooftop, which is what he is looking for. Hopefully there will soon be additional craftable options. :)

7. holzpapa

holzpapa Avatar

thanks guys

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.