Housing Guests, Item Placement

Discussion in 'Housing & Lots' started by Vallin Tregres, Nov 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vallin Tregres

Vallin Tregres Avatar

Thanks for all the info gathered in this topic. The base of my theater is underway. :D

[​IMG]

The pit to the left and right lead to the gated rooms which the actors or competitors will use to prepare before ascending the stairs to enter the stage.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 18, 2017
    Brent S likes this.
  2. Vallin Tregres

Vallin Tregres Avatar

I've redone the work to the stage to increase it's size and add a utility prop in the on-stage castle. The castle is 3 stories with balcony window and roof access via stairway. Precautions have been taken to prevent falling from the stairway as it is a steep drop. The castle will host several optional lights to either bring focus to the actor or to set the theme of the background. With the windows on, but the doorway off, the setting best fits a townscape. When all the lights are off, such as the picture, the castle is a dark background with emphasis on blocking off distracting lights.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

There is still much work to do, but the castle has by far been the worst to build due to the 5 stack restrictions. Was tricky designing a stair system, but I didn't want the actors to just hop around on top of blocks like a free-roaming Quebert. ;)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    View from throne seating.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2017
  3. Vallin Tregres

Vallin Tregres Avatar

[​IMG]
    Finished the floor. Full size of the stage area in scale to my character.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.