Housing question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bubbagrim, Sep 27, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bubbagrim

Bubbagrim Avatar

So thinking about coming back and 1st thing I noticed is my house and all my belongings are in my bank. My question is I would of swore I had a Tax free lot deed. My home was in Pax Lair, now I understand if Sean decided I hadn't played in quite some time and booted me out off the lot. I have a Viking 2 story home. I also had a basement. I had up graded the home I know at lest once. I go to my account page and see no history of it and I see that now I can't upgrade it further. Did they change the way housing is in game now? Keep in mind it's been at least a year or more since I played.. I remember a Meteor was about to drop or something. Oh one more thing, last few nights I've logged in and there is always a patch and it takes forever for the game to load. Never took that long before.

majoria70 likes this.
  2. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Hi welcome back. Even tax-free expires if you don't log in. That didn't use to be enforced. So check your expiration days and log in from now on before it expires if you take another break. Logging in automaticalky refreshes it. Anyway I'm Majoria in game if I can help.

Bubbagrim likes this.
  3. Cora Cuz'avich

Cora Cuz'avich Avatar

If your lot expired, all your stuff should be in the bank.

Also, the meteor was like, closer to two or so years ago now. One thing that has changed is that bank items can be accessed from any bank in any town, so no matter where the lot was, the stuff should be in any bank you go to. Tax free deeds will still expire if you don't login for a long time. Amount of time is different depending on the pledge level, I think anywhere from six months to a year.

And yeah, you can't upgrade bundles anymore. You can upgrade deeds with cotos, though.

majoria70 and Bubbagrim like this.
  4. that_shawn_guy

that_shawn_guy Bug Hunter

5. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

If you want to upgrade your lot deed then put the deed in your inventory and right click it. The popup will tell you how many crowns you need to have for a few various upgrades.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2020
    Aeryk and Bubbagrim like this.
  6. Bubbagrim

Bubbagrim Avatar

Thank you all for the responses, very much appreciated!

majoria70 likes this.
  7. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings Bubbagrim
    and welcome back. As stated above all deeds expire. The nice thing was logging in for just a minute would reset the time on all deeds that character owned. That way even an infrequent player could keep from loosing their lot. Here is the lot expatriation list in the player guide:
    • Citizen: 150 days
    • Edelmann: 180 days
    • Knight: 210 days
    • Knight Marshal: 240 days
    • Lord: 270 days
    • Lord Marshal: 300 days
    • Baron, Baron 2, Baron 3: 330 days
    • Duke: 360 days
    • Lord of the Manor, Lord of the Manor 2: 390 days
    • All others: 120 days
    Also you now get a free Taxed row lot for completing the starting quest in any of the three starting areas. When you complete the full quest line you will also receive a free Taxed village lot. All lot deeds can be upgraded by right clicking on the deed in your inventory (Bank or local) and pick which one of the options you want to do. You even have the choice to upgrade from a Taxed deed to a Tax Free deed, except for Keep and Castle.

One last note. If you are missing something once you claim a lot go to the far left icon in the bar at top right and one of the windows in the list is the Deco Pallet. It is a great way to see where things are. If you need anything just PM or whisper me.Name is same in both places.

majoria70 and Elgarion like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.