How to go to Malice shores?

Discussion in 'Quests & Lore' started by tyorl999, May 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tyorl999

tyorl999 Avatar

I must kill Samael in Malice.
    How can I go to Mailce shores.

I found the ferryman Charon in Spite, but he only deals with the deads.

Anyone can help me?

2. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

Go around Spite and talk to any and all of the NPCs that have the waving blue hands...

3. Arya Stoneheart

Arya Stoneheart Avatar

Make sure you have the entry to go to Spite. Samael updates the journal after going to the Crypt of the Avatar.

4. tyorl999

tyorl999 Avatar

Hello, I have to give a few more infos, I guess.

I tried to kill Samael a few weeks ago, but i was to weak. So I left Malice to gain a few more levels.

My Journal says: go to,Malice and kill Samael. Perhaps I have to repeat the further step, before i reached Spite, but I have no idea, what I did before I reached Spite.

5. Jaanelle DeJure

Jaanelle DeJure Avatar

Kill Samael? :confused:

Sir_Michael likes this.
  6. Belladonna Rose

Belladonna Rose Bug Hunter

what skull level is Malice...cause all i know is its a ***** in there for me alone. LOL. Oh and dont forget to take auto target off....cause that will get ya killled quick....

7. Jaanelle DeJure

Jaanelle DeJure Avatar

I'm not sure exactly what level it is but Jaan is AL 70 and the mobs were green. Nevertheless, they kicked her ass also.

I filed a bug report on it.. under investigation.

discipleofweb and Alley Oop like this.
  8. Belladonna Rose

well the lich was yellow to me...but still between him being archer and another archer two footmen and a mage i was toast

Jaanelle DeJure likes this.
  9. Arya Stoneheart

Arya Stoneheart Avatar

Yeah you practically need GM defenses to survive in there. Same deal with lower down in the Crypt of the Avatar.

10. Belladonna Rose

Tired going down there again. Nope. AL 70 and its just notpossible. Ran all the way to the back and that room was worse than the rest of it. OMG. Who can manage that stuff. Guess i will have to do some more work or figure out another strategy.

11. Paladin Michael

Paladin Michael Bug Hunter

May be you have choosen the easter egg part? ;)
    You don't have to kill Samael ... he helps you - and there are a lot of other beings to get rid of there ...

12. Paladin Michael

Paladin Michael Bug Hunter

As I wrote about the path order here: https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/forum/index.php?threads/path-of-love-quest-totally-confused.71146/
    It is really hard (compared to the two other paths!) to do the path of love - special the Malice part ...

I used to train banish undead - today I also would use meteor storm :) Both of them are faster than earthquake or others against a group of enemies.
    AND healing is SO important. There it was the first time I locked up to three skills at combat bar!
    2xHealing and Banish. NOW I also would do it with meteor swarm and the great sun healing spell (Wasn't in game at the time I solved this questpoint).

I always kept my elemental Icy with me - today I would prefer fire elemental.
    (Problem: you have to do the quest for receiving the ability to summon it. Contact friends in game (me too, if you like) to help you with: Luca Xante - thanks again for your help!)

So with Icy, I think it was about lvl 50/55, and Banish at 70 I did it this way:

I opened the door, let them come and focused on 1 enemy every time. 1st: Archer, 2nd Mage.
    Run (up the stairs) back, healing, using Stone-, Ice- and Fire Arrows are great to use for the followers, because they don't enter the room ;)

AND: don't loot all stuff (let something back, I used to take the regs and gold) so they don't come back too early ;)

And of course: I died a lot of times. After the first WHOOOOOs and XP decay it wasn't as heard.

Ah - and a last one: for the time I tried it, I was bounded to Spite to recall fast to this place.

Don't give up - 100.000XP will await you :)

And a last advice: wait until R42 this week, because of the changed decay system :)

Be the force with you :)

Alley Oop likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.