Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

I am a Co-Owner, Items I have placed cannot be moved

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns & Player Housing' started by Dulayne, Sep 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dulayne

Dulayne Avatar

09/23/2018 19:03
    Title: I am a Co-Owner, Items I have placed cannot be moved
    Reproduction Rate: 100%
    Blocker?
    Details:
    I am a co owner (and at the time was a tenant) on a plot and I logged in today to try to move items. Anything placed already is unable to be interacted with nor moved. I am still able to place new items. It seems like the stuff that I put down no longer is accessible to me to edit.

This happened to me on Friday 21st as well on another lot. The only way to resolve this was to have the owner remove my tenant access, sending all items back to my bank. I was then able to go ahead on that occasion to place decorations down and able to access on further logins.

Just to clarify the items in question were greenhouses, planting beds and anything outdoor related.

Steps to Reproduce:

Went to plot, attempted to move item(s) and could not. This happened on two separate lots. This also happened to a friend's plot.

What was interesting about that was, I could go in and move planting beds around with no permissions, and someone he had set as co-owner could not do anything with them.

So it appears that permissions are bugging out?

On the first occasion when I had this issue, and items were sent back to me by the owner of my plot, I got everything back, and was able to carry on as normal.
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00GHz (8) System RAM: 16267
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 GPU RAM: 8088
    SotA.Win.64.830.Date.09.07.18
    Area: POT_forest_metropolis_02_template/Crossroads
    Area Display Name: Crossroads
    Loc: (198.6, 39.0, -317.7)
    Debug: UE9UX2ZvcmVzdF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAyX3RlbXBsYXRlfENyb3Nzcm9hZHN8KDE5OC41OTksIDM5LCAtMzE3Ljc0NSl8KDAsIDAuMDQxLCAwLCAwLjk5OSl8MzY1LjEzNzF8MjEuMjU0MjR8MA==

2. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

Do you possibly have deco mode turned off?

majoria70 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.