Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

I have a question on the Stretch Goal Items

Discussion in 'Release 27 Feedback Forum' started by Chatele, Mar 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chatele

Chatele Avatar

What will become of the Stretch Goal items that we pledged that did not fully make it.
    For ex. The Pack animals, like the Llama and the mule. Right now they are house pets, but will they EVER become fully grown so you can ride the Horse and use the Mule to carry your harvestables? I sure hope so, because that is why I bought them. I think it sucks BIG TIME that I am only allowed 2 pets at a time to be out at my Citizen home, and it especially sucks when they count my npc Vendor to be counted as a pet. For what it cost me for Citizen, like $550, that is not peanuts, maybe to them it is, but not to me, we should be allowed a lot more then 2 or 3 pets roaming about... maybe make it 3 pets allowed outside and 3 inside, not counting the vendor as a pet ? Don't know, but what I am allowed sux as is ... I have a lot of pets, want to use more then just 2 or 3 them. IMHO :(

2. Arkah EMPstrike

Arkah EMPstrike Avatar

I think the stretch goals are goals to be able to hire teams and resources to specifically just work on that 1 feature. These thigns are things i believe are intended to be in the game in the future, but the stretch goals not beign met just means they wont make it by episode 1.

Currently, these stretch goals will be worked on in order by how much was pledged twards them. So the highest-pledged goal will likely be worked on first before the others

Gurney2 and Leelu like this.
  3. Waxillium

Waxillium Avatar

They are now rares.

A convert to credits option is being created.

Beaumaris and Leelu like this.
  4. Shield

Shield Avatar

I suspect it would be a wise move by Portalarium to give them added functionality thus making them more desirable. It would encourage people to show faith and invest in items that they put up for sale.

Chatele likes this.
  5. SmokerKGB

SmokerKGB Avatar

It was said many moons ago, that these features are scheduled for a later episode(s), and that the stretch goal campaign was to generate funds to bring these features in earlier than scheduled... If the funding wasn't met, that doesn't mean the feature is abandoned, but still scheduled for a later episode(s)... Apparently they generated enough funds to give us the little guys, so I'm happy, and still waiting for my Mule... to grow up big and strong...

6. Chatele

Chatele Avatar

Thanks Smoker

7. Harrimon Hoxx

Harrimon Hoxx Avatar

Mules! I love mules!!!

I wish I'd bought one now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.