Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

I have lost a wonderful resident and guild member

Discussion in 'Release 60 Feedback' started by Lace, Nov 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lace

Lace Avatar

I cannot speak to the specifics but for months a guildie had issues logging into my POT and to his home and game. He at one point asked me to BOOT him form the POT to save him the accumulating rent ... which I did and put a sign in that location saying reserved rather than marking that location just as reserved as a governor which seems preferential, shady etc.

Finally after 3 months he was able to play well for a month or more.... We exchanged music and made his wife guess the song and giggle as I tried to work on my in game versions of pop classics that fit both our musical tastes .. his varied from mine.. but we found commonalities and he was there to aid or suggest a target

Some post these long rants and goodbye with negatives .... I want to post his .. which shows the people we lose with updates to unity *(while very needed... break the backs of some players because they don't plan for folks beyond windows and mac (a guess)

Linux is a viable platform to be tested against and while I am not 100% positive this is my particular guildie's issue it has been brought up enough.

As the leader of a niche group of players .. the inability for gameplay is of concern to me. I feel that our limited staff of the game does not pursue the reasons for players leaving and want to throw a flame on this fire.

[​IMG]

By Tor, Salix, Barugon and 1 other person like this.
  2. that_shawn_guy

that_shawn_guy Bug Hunter

I'm sad to see this.

I hope we find a solution soon. Too many people are dropping out just as they are really getting into the game because of these issues.

Lord Trady of Blix likes this.
  3. Joeyboots

Joeyboots Avatar

This is sad indeed. I am a Linux user myself and I gotta say it's been quite a rough ride so far. I hope they figure out the performance and technical issues and I hope this guy returns to the game when they do.

Lord Trady of Blix and Barugon like this.
  4. Floors

Floors Avatar

It's been a real problem lately. Since R58. I also thought about quitting, but I can just about play in R60. I have horrendous loading issues on every scene, but once things are loaded, it plays okay.

I certainly empathize because it's not good for the game right now to have the issues it's having after 3 solid months of performance work....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.