I want to heal you!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by devourerofmemes, Jan 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. devourerofmemes

devourerofmemes Avatar

Hey all,

I'm looking for an xp grind group that's interested in having a full time healer in party. I understand that might not be optimal or meta, but I honestly just miss healing in mmorpgs. Recent games like gw2 and bdo have been moving away from primary healing classes, but since it's possible in Sota I'd like to run a deck based around healing, debuffing and cc in a group setting. I'm PST and can consistently play in the evenings after ~7pm. So if any grind groups want a healer or if any individuals are interested in making a trinity style group hit me up <3

Last edited: Feb 2, 2017
    Kara Brae, majoria70, Numa and 2 others like this.
  2. Sir Aular Glorthalion

Sir Aular Glorthalion Avatar

I've been building two decks - one combat, one pure healing. It's working out reasonably well.

Are you in a guild yet? That could be a way to get groups faster who want a dedicated healer.

3. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

There is a need for healers when others are doing a boss run. Usually when I heal it helps to have back up healers especially if it is a group where you need to rez a lot because for example the dragon might do more damage than hit points and several die at once. In that case rezzing can take the healer away from healing and it is a slow process. And perhaps it's because I am not a good healer, but I try. Fizzle is hurting my healing for sure but I plan to try wearing something other than plate to heal which is what I've always done so far. I will try out some things for anti fizzle first to see. ;) Send me a friends request and I'll add you, healers are always welcome ;) I am Majoria in the game:)

edited - and I should mention healers are also needed for more than boss runs such as control points and dungeons and as you mention to help others in need ;)

4. devourerofmemes

devourerofmemes Avatar

Thanks for the replies, Aular I was in LOTC but unfortunately haven't seen anyone online as of late. Majoria I'll shoot you a friends request in game. Thanks for resurrecting this thread it ended up getting me a couple more pms about healing for people as well <3

majoria70 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.