Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Info needed] 2 lots not showing as green houses on my compass

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns & Player Housing' started by liz_the_wiz, May 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. liz_the_wiz

liz_the_wiz Avatar

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    User Specs:
    CPU: AMD Ryzen Threadripper 1950X 16-Core Processor (32) System RAM: 65421
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GPU RAM: 11027
    SotA.Win.64.773.Date.05.01.18
    Area: POT_island_metropolis_01a_template/Isla de Muerta
    Area Display Name: Isla de Muerta
    Loc: (307.2, 120.0, -337.5)
    Debug: UE9UX2lzbGFuZF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxYV90ZW1wbGF0ZXxJc2xhIGRlIE11ZXJ0YXwoMzA3LjIzOSwgMTIwLjAwMywgLTMzNy41NSl8KDAsIC0wLjUyMSwgMCwgLTAuODU0KXwtNjIzLjczNDJ8MzUuMTU5ODd8My44MTM1NTI=

2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

I think you have had this one for awhile. We cannot repro it, never could I'm afraid. We never got to the bottom of the last bug report. So I thought maybe it was a two lot issue, but I grabbed two lots and both are showing up on the compass, even after reloading and relogging. Let us now if you find any rhyme or reason to it? Is it a 100% repro?
    @liz_the_wiz

3. liz_the_wiz

liz_the_wiz Avatar

@Lexie Nope this is a whole new one and that one got fixed @BurningToad fixed it (that was https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/f...the-imaginary-lot-i-own-is-still-here.121194/) !! This is a whole new one I actually have another account who only has 1 lot who doesnt see his either.. and yes its been 100% the same lots. If you borrow my body you can see the 2 lots i mention dont show, it may happen to more of my toons but I noticed nevyn also has a lot and it doesnt show, it seems to be lots claimed later if thats a clue, in fact nope looks like most of my accounts dont see their houses as green on the compass (as they have only 1)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.