Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Info Needed]Ranged desyncs (NOT connection or LOW END system)

Discussion in 'Release 37 Bug Forum' started by Saladid, Jan 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saladid

Saladid Avatar

• Ranged (Bow) players experiencing combat desyncs. Attacks not being registered the longer they play with others. This will happen if the player who is Master is having connection issues or is on a low end machine.

Hello I just wanted to let you guys know this is not only effecting systems with slow connections, or low end systems. Here is my following connection and my system specs. recently upped my connection speeds because i stream a lot, Also less then year old system build.

((googles speed test))

Mbps download

Mbps upload

Latency: 14 ms
    Server: New York, NY
    Your Internet speed is very fast

Your Internet connection should be able to handle multiple devices streaming HD videos, video conferencing, and gaming at the same time

Current build:

Windows 10 pro
    Processor intel i7 6700 CPU 4.00GHz 4.01GHz
    RAM 16.0GM
    system type: 64-bit
    Graphic Card: GTX 1070 DirectX 12 GeForce GTX 1070 SEA HAWK X 8GB 256-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16

Just hope this is closer to the top of the list as its a huge issue for a lot of players. :) (sorry on font size copy paste hehe)

Thanks for your time!

Last edited: Jan 7, 2017
  2. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Some changes were included in the recent patch that went out yesterday if you could verify if the significant desync issues you're observing are still observable after upgrading to the latest patch?

Additionally, were you certain you're the "Master" of the scene? Either by being the only person in it, or the oldest scene player present?

3. Saladid

Saladid Avatar

i will check this week as this *past* weekend i have been cheating on you with other games. please forgive me

4. Berek

Berek Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

We forgive you Saladid :).

5. Mishikal

Mishikal Avatar

@Attenwood @Berek Just encountered it today with Rapid Fire. Only a single arrow registered.

[​IMG]

6. Mishikal

Mishikal Avatar

Note: This is the only time I've seen this happen so far since the patch, and I've used Rapid Fire hundreds of times since then. And several times after this screenshot as well, without it reoccurring, so it doesn't seem to be a significant bug as it was before.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.