Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Info neededsanctus spine logoff in north results in starting off at south side of the control point

Discussion in 'World Building, Scenes, Environment, & Overworld' started by The Hendoman, Aug 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hendoman

The Hendoman Avatar

Title: sanctus spine logoff results in starting off at the other side of the control point
    Reproduction Rate: ?100%
    Blocker? no
    Details: log off on the one side of spine, start off on the other side when logging back on (not overworld logoff, logoff in s. spine)
    Steps to Reproduce: see above
    User Specs:
    CPU: in signature, low but still passible
    GPU: lowest graphics settings, nothing checked but cull deco
    SotA. r56 and previous

so if you enter the spine from one side, you have to run through to get to the other side ( this is the north/ne side) if you logout here on the north side, when you log back on, you start back on the south side, and have to run thru again. time consuming and deadly, because: (see next paragraph)

I should clarify, if you log off in the zone, like behind the wall and to the right or left a bit, then logoff. i did go out to the overworld from the north side, and re-entering was fine, it was the correct side. so it's a workaround if i can remember to logoff on the overworld

THE HENDOMAN

Last edited: Aug 3, 2018
  2. Serafina

Serafina Portalarian Emeritus

I'm afraid I'm not able to reproduce this. Could you give me the exact location you are when you log out and the location you're at when you log back in? Type "/loc" in chat then paste the contents of the clipboard in a reply here.

3. The Hendoman

The Hendoman Avatar

Area: Sanctus Spine (Novia_R6_Forest01_SanctusSpine) Loc: (347.1, 30.8, 153.3) DBG: Tm92aWFfUjZfRm9yZXN0MDFfU2FuY3R1c1NwaW5lfHwoMzQ3LjA1MiwgMzAuODI0LCAxNTMuMzA4KXwoMCwgMC40MzksIDAsIC0wLjg5OSl8MzA3Ljk5NTN8MzEuMTM0Njl8MTg=

now i cant reproduce it either - it was doing it for a week, and of course, as soon as i post it it doesnt... ill keep working on it

THE HENDOMAN

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.