Inventing decorations

Discussion in 'Screenshot & Video Galleries' started by Isabel Ayin, Feb 27, 2023.

1. Isabel Ayin

Isabel Ayin Avatar

With a shogun partition and two shelves for weapons I have invented a new table, and with a box shelf and some red cloth I have built an upholstered locker for keys and mail.
    It is the reception of my mansion, be careful with the little feline killer if you visit it :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Jakkal, Beaumaris, Wilfred and 15 others like this.
  2. ConjurerDragon

ConjurerDragon Avatar

Hotel California?

FBohler likes this.
  3. Isabel Ayin

Isabel Ayin Avatar

I don't usually listen to the Eagles and it's not a hotel, it's my private reception. I like it when the receptionist greets me and his bones creak as he bows to me.

4. ConjurerDragon

ConjurerDragon Avatar

The line of their song "You can check in any time you want, but you can never leave" fits so good to the skeleton receptionist...

Radicus and FBohler like this.
  5. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

I love seeing your creativity @Isabel Ayin . It is very inspiring. Sometimes you just want to create something different. For me I want some music notes to decorate the walls of my School of Rock. So I made some that will do. I'm still debating on these but really we don't have some tools that will allow wall doodling, well if that make sense. ;) lol Anyway you make me want to be a better decorator. That is so much a big part of this game as well for players taking downtime from grinding. When you have an idea and you just want it to be a certain way it is so nice to be able to make something up with what is available. Here are my music notes. I think they look better from a distance lol ;) Its a work in progress.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sentinel2, Wilfred, Tahru and 4 others like this.
  6. Isabel Ayin

Isabel Ayin Avatar

The musical notes are pretty!
    I've been to your School of Rock, it's impressive and I've been amazed that you've collected the real history of the instruments, I hadn't even heard of Ctesibius of Alexandria. Your school is a nice place to acquire musical culture :)

majoria70, Rinaldi and Tahru like this.
  7. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Oh thank you so much. It's nice to see someone enjoyed the instrument history. It can be time consuming to read all I have placed around the building. I'm missing the one man band history book. I am still missing a lot I had in place before I tore down the building accidentally so there will be much more to come. I have so many ideas ;) as I'm sure you do too

Update: I made another One Man Band Book. ;)

Last edited: Jun 29, 2023
    Isabel Ayin, Rinaldi and Tahru like this.
  8. Isabel Ayin

Isabel Ayin Avatar

I keep inventing.
    I'm renovating Blackstone Castle to be the headquarters for the Umbra Regnum guards and so that they can do "their things" I've built this nice bathroom for them with rolls of toilet paper, a sink with a tap and a ball-shaped air freshener that decorates while it aromatizes with a pleasant fragrance.
    If you are walking around the city and need it, you can use it, as well as the toilet in the Public Crafting Workshops building (although this last is much more elegant!)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 17, 2023
  9. Isabel Ayin

Isabel Ayin Avatar

There goes another decorative invention. Please tell me if it reminds you of anything so I know if I have achieved my goal

[​IMG]

10. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

It reminds me a little of Something from the movie Frozen in the frozen castle. It is really beautiful.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2023
    Isabel Ayin likes this.
  11. Isabel Ayin

Isabel Ayin Avatar

Thank you so much @majoria70 :) Although my decoration was intended to look like this

[​IMG]

It doesn't seem like I did it :D
    This is how it looks after decorating the rest of the room

[​IMG]

Scanphor, Barugon, majoria70 and 3 others like this.
  12. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

Personally I think you pulled that effect off perfectly! Good job! :D

13. ConjurerDragon

ConjurerDragon Avatar

Well, the movie scene is during night with few external light and the mirrors and fountain being highlighted by light. Dumbledore stainding there looking pale like a ghost emphasizes the scene, too...

14. Isabel Ayin

Isabel Ayin Avatar

With the means at our disposal, I am recreating (at least trying) The Burrow, the Weasley family home. Ron and Harry's room is in the attic, with their things ready to go back to Hogwarts. And one of the things that cannot be missing from Harry's suitcase is the Marauder's Map. It looks a little rustic, but I guess it will work for him anyway.
    I've made copies and put them into circulation, so maybe you'll find some during your adventures.

[​IMG]

Warrior B'Patrick likes this.