Is there a place that you can challange post removal moderation?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ravicus Domdred, Apr 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ravicus Domdred

Ravicus Domdred Avatar

I rarely post anymore. When I do I try to fit in the absolute narrow confines of what is offensive or not offensive. I posted in a thread last week that I seriously was not trolling or trying to provoke anger. In fact I was agreeing with the OP. I was moderated and told me that I should not be making fun of people. First of all, I was the first person to post in the tread. Second of all I was agreeing with the OP. I messaged Berek, with no response what so ever for 5 days, once per day to see if he had a chance to review the moderation. This was a week and a half ago. No response what so ever from him. Is there another format for this? I understand that you can email portalarium, but it is also my understanding that Berek receives these emails. Is there a place where moderation can be reviewed and to face the challenge of the accusers? I know this is a private forum, but in the USA in general you have the right to defend yourself. Is Portalarium, which I understand has no responsibility to, not allowing one to defend themselves? *screenshot taken for posterity* I expect this post to get ignored or deleted because there is no answer.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2018
  2. Cerus

Cerus Avatar

Hi @Ravicus Domdred,

While I was not involved in the case you mentioned, I want to emphasize that you did right contacting Berek directly about it.
    Sometimes things get very busy and it might take a while until you get a reply.
    We do not discuss individual cases publicly but you can always contact @Berek, @Katla and me, as well as the support team support@portalarium.com about any moderation related question or doubt and the team will have a look at it and reply to you asap.

Cheers.

Lesni likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.