1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Item: Invisible Floor Pavers

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Jakkal, May 1, 2023.

1. Jakkal

Jakkal Bug Hunter

Can you allow Pavers to be placed on Invisible Floors.

correction... Invisible Walkways.

Thanks @ConjurerDragon

Last edited: May 1, 2023
    Tahru likes this.
  2. ConjurerDragon

ConjurerDragon Avatar

Why would you put visible pavers on an invisible floor? Isn´t the whole purpose of the invisible floor or wall, not to be seen (unless with Nightvision or when running into it)?

3. Cora Cuz'avich

Cora Cuz'avich Avatar

We have invisible floors?

Regardless, I can see the utility of placing pavers on it. Maybe to give the appearance of a floating path or something. Though, I'd also bet it's not possible, I would imagine the pavers have no thickness and probably no texture on the side opposite the surface normals. Well, I suppose it's possible make them placeable, you just wouldn't see them from underneath looking up.

4. ConjurerDragon

ConjurerDragon Avatar

Invisible walls in various sizes (e.g. tall, wide) and floors. They become visible when using Nightvision or when you accidentally bump into them.
    Several items in the crown store. I bought mine during the last sale.

Edit: Not named "floor" but "walkway".

5. Cora Cuz'avich

Cora Cuz'avich Avatar

Ah, yes. That's what threw me.

6. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

also some smaller craftable ones from the invisible maze in the rise.

7. Jakkal

Jakkal Bug Hunter

The invisible walkway is larger than some pavers. So ya, in some cases you may want to put a paver on it, even though the surrounding walkway is invisible.

As of now you can't put anything on an invisible walkway which is weird. If it's a walkway it should accept floor deco. Let the players choose if its appropriate to what they are designing.

8. redfish

redfish Avatar

That's actually interesting idea to justify making them... it brought to mind the pathway in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, except it would be invisible from the top and not the bottom. You can also do things that function similar to see through mirrors and observe other players, without them knowing you can observe them.

9. Jakkal

Jakkal Bug Hunter

ya you can do that in some of the houses that have voids in them. You can use a chair or bench to get into the void then watch and drop down from the void into the room where another player is. Some of those voids are really weird as they are definitely usable space. ie rectangular, and wide enough for a doorway.

10. Jakkal

Jakkal Bug Hunter

Another potential use would be to place Sigils on invisible floors/walkways and walls. They'd appear like etched glass in night vision mode.

Anpu likes this.