1. We have a QA initiative where we work with the community more closely than ever to get your bug reports into the hands of the developers. Please use this forum for LIVE Server bug reporting. Do follow the format below, because it will help us out greatly in responding. If you do not, it's possible your bug report will be misinterpreted, or worse, lost!

Read BEFORE submitting your first bug: Reporting Bugs… QA 101 Document
    • Search for your bug before posting in order to avoid duplicate reports.
    • Only reply to an existing thread if you have additional information for the reported bug. ALL extraneous commentary will be deleted to avoid cluttering the reports.
    • Keep your bug report short and factual.
    • There is no need to submit crash logs. Crash data we require is automatically logged.
    Bug Report Template
    1. Title:
    2. Reproduction Rate:
    3. Blocker?
    4. Details:
    5. Steps to Reproduce:
    6. User Specs:
    To get started, use /bug in-game (/devbug if on QA) to auto-create this template. It will even auto-fill some of the required information and open the browser for you. Then take the information that was just saved to your system's clipboard and paste it into a new QA forum post. Thank you bug hunters!
Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Items stuck in the wall

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns & Player Housing' started by tbgaroutte, May 15, 2018.

1. Gnarl

Gnarl Avatar

5/15/2018 6:20 PM
    Title:
    Reproduction Rate:
    Blocker?
    Details:
    Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-5200U CPU @ 2.20GHz (4) System RAM: 8106
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 940M GPU RAM: 2014
    SotA.Win.64.773.Date.05.01.18
    Area: BasementSceneDungeonVillage_Arena
    Area Display Name: Village Stone Arena Basement
    Loc: (33.7, 5.1, 5.3)
    Debug: QmFzZW1lbnRTY2VuZUR1bmdlb25WaWxsYWdlX0FyZW5hfHwoMzMuNjc5LCA1LjA2NCwgNS4yOCl8KDAsIDAuOTA5LCAwLCAwLjQxNyl8NTAwLjY3OTF8MjAuNjU5NjV8Mi40ODMwMTE=

Hi, the other day I was working on deco and a piece of armor went into my basement wall and got stuck. Now I am placing my darkstarr pavers in my basement and it is preventing me from laying them down. I also got a staff stuck in the wall on the other side of the basement but does not appear to cause an issue.

2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Brigade – Bug Hunter

@tbgaroutte, please do a /loc outside at your basement hatch and paste it here. unfortunately, the coordinates inside basements don't indicate where the basement is.

3. Gnarl

Gnarl Avatar

I did manage to get it out by finding another bug. Incidentally if you place a bench against a wall in the wrong direction you end up inside the wall when trying to sit >.>

Alley Oop likes this.
  4. CatherineRose

CatherineRose Avatar

I am stuck in my LOTM house wall.
    1. Title:Stuck in wall of house
    2. Reproduction Rate:100%
    3. Blocker?No
    4. Details:While decorating a room I got too close to the wall and then got stuck in it.
    5. Steps to Reproduce:Relog and still stuck
    6. User Specs: i7,windows 8.1, ssd, 16gb ram, nvidia graphic card
    7. Loc: POT_forest_Metropolis 01 templet/Dragomir Mori) (-10.3, 59.6, 460.0)
    8. [​IMG]