Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Japeth doesn't react to the bad news.

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by Aetrion, May 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aetrion

Aetrion Avatar

Title: Japeth doesn't react to the bad news.

Reproduction Rate: One time, permanent condition.

Blocker? Stops quest completion.

Details:

I have a quest on my log that tells me to give Japeth the bad news including a marker that points to him. This is from many releases ago, because I took a long break from the game. Unfortunately I don't know when I originally picked up the quest. When I talk to him he doesn't give me any option to give him bad news, I've tried keywords like "bad news" and "help", but he just gives the same few lines of dialogue regarding his love for Emma without acknowledging that I've completed the quest in any way.

Steps to Reproduce:

Unfortunately I can't provide any useful repro steps here, because it goes like: "Pick up a quest ~2 years ago, for some reason don't turn it in, come back when you don't remember anything useful about how this came about, realize you can't complete, abandon or reset the quest in any way"

All I can say is I have a quest marker on Japeth that says "Give Japeth the bad news" and it turns my whole compass into a sparkle party without giving me any option to give him news of any sort.

User Specs:
    PC, Windows 7 64 Bit, Release 53

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.